Chapter 18

Same Day(Mall)

"What store we going to first " Coco asked looking around. "I got one of my chains cleaned so we can go there so I can pick it up " Rob said guiding her to the jewelry store.

"What's up Mr.Rob49" an older chinese man said walking from the back. "I knew you would be here today. I got your chain right here." He opened a safe and got the chain out.

"I'm doing good ole man and you know I'm not gone leave my favorite chain for long." Rob said going to put the chain on.

"And who is this beautiful lady you brought with you Rob?" "I'm Coco" Coco said holding her hand out to shake his. "You can call me Jin or old man like Robert does what ever is fine." He said smiling at her.

"You see anything you want" Rob said grabbing her hand. "Can I look around for a second?!" She asked. "Bye Coco"Rob said letting her hand go and going to talk to the older man.

Coco started to walking around looking all the shiny items. She could tell everything was real and very expensive by the way they glistened in the room light. She approached a glass case with different colored diamond necklaces. One Cuban necklace stood out to her, It was simple but beautiful to her.

"Uhmmm can I look at this one out the case" she asked Mr

"Uhmmm can I look at this one out the case" she asked Mr.Jin making him stop his conversation with Rob. Both males walked over to see what she picked.

"I see you found our new Cuban set. It's a one of one, it looks good on brown skin too." Mr.Jin said unlocking the case and holding it up for her to grab. She happily grabbed it and put it around her neck.

"How dose it look?" She looked over to Rob. "Shit you looked good before it but now you look like a rich house wife." Rolling her eyes and about to take it off Mr.Jin stopped her.

"It's your Robert already bought it for you." Mr.Jin said smiling at her. "How did you buy something when you didn't know if I wanted it for real or not Rob?" She asked watching him hooking his finger around the chain and bringing her close to him. Flowing towards him she naturally closed her eyes and leaned in to him, Rob took that as an ok and kissed her.

"You're welcome" he said breaking the kiss. Coco just stood there opening her eyes slow because she couldn't believe she kissed him so fast. "Thank you" she mumbled as he walked them over to the counter to say bye too Mr. Jin.

"Bye ole man I'll be back to see you in a few weeks." Rob said handing the man two stacks and hundred dollar bills.

"And I keep telling you this is too much money Robert. My wife is going to think I'm back in to gambling."