Chapter 4

Huston Tx/Sunday morning

Waking up to the sun in her faces Coco just groaned moving around, she ended up facing her side table that had a picture of her and Dee on it .

Everything from the night before came back to her

Everything from the night before came back to her. She still felt weird about the whole situation. Why not just break up with her and be clear? How could he do her like that? Was it her/ did she do something?

Not wanting to keep blaming herself she threw the picture frame at the wall shattering it.

Putting her face back in the pillow she heard her door open. Looking up it was Que at the door with his hand over his mouth with her bonnet and robe on like a black mother.

 Looking up it was Que at the door with his hand over his mouth with her bonnet and robe on like a black mother

All she did was lay her head back down, over the conversation she was about to have with Que. He walked over to the bed and laid down beside her.

"Why do you have on my robe and bonnet?" She asked facing him.

"You wasn't wearing it so I put that shit on" he said smiling."You wanna talk about last night or you wanna keep throwing shit?"

"Not really I just wanna know why, and I think I'll be over it honestly"

"TBH Coco I told you that nigga was a bitch, but I had to let you see it for yourself. But your handling it but than I thought you would. I thought you was gone pull a Whitney Huston after I went to sleep last night."

Punching him in the arm and laughing at his lame joke

Punching him in the arm and laughing at his lame joke. She felt a little better.

"That was not funny stupid, I would never"

"Coulda fooled me you was walking round in love and he was moving like he was single- it's ok cuz I have that effect on the hoes too. But your not a hoe though."

Getting out the bed and leaving Que there she went to the kitchen to get the broom and dust pan to clean up what she did. She picked up the picture and put it in the trash in her bathroom.

She was now in there brushing her teeth and washing her face.

"Aye before all that shit went down last night.. did you see the girl I was looking up at?" Que asked sitting up from her bed.

"No I was trying to see what you were looking at and that's when I saw Dee." She said sticking her head out the door.

Smacking his lips Que was annoyed because he didn't get to talk to the girl. But he knew he was gonna see her again some way and somehow. One of the Dudes she was standing around was Kenny and he played basketball with him sometimes. And he was gonna ask about her.

"What did she look like?" Coco said coming back to the bed opening her laptop to see if she had any homework to do.

"Mane she was brown skin, long black hair and she had on all black. Her ass was fat as hell too, it look like it move when she walk too. Mane idk her face was chubby and cute ass hell. I think I might have found my wife." He said flexing his grill with his pinky.

Giggling to herself Coco knew he was being delusional as usual.

"That's good for you though, I hope you find her one day lil dude, I know your tired of being a hoe" she said patting his back.

She closed her computer because didn't have anything to do and she was happy. She had one class tomorrow and two on Wednesday and she was done for the semester. Coco was in school to be a nurse. She loved helping and caring for people.

They laid in her bed in a comfortable silence on their phones, showing each other something funny occasionally.

"You know after you shot Dee you never got me my food right" she said out the blue.

All Que did was hop up and stretched. He knew she wasn't gonna forget about no food.

"Ima go shower and get ready. I guess we can spend the day together since you heat broken"Que said smirking.

"Fuck you and give me 30 minutes and I'll be ready."

Coco was happily to have Que there for her,he knew how to me her happy even when she was being a ass to him.

"So a hour because you can't flow time right? He yelled from the hall.
Not responding Coco went to get in the shower and to get dressed.

They left the apartment an hour and half late and spent the day at the mall and they went out to eat before and after. The day really took her mind off her heart break.

❤️Thanks to QUE❤️

😘Hey nigglets how y'all been? I been working a lot on the book and in real life

😘Hey nigglets how y'all been? I been working a lot on the book and in real life. I work at a group home and it's a busy job but this book is helping make my shift go by fast. But anyway what do y'all do for a living?
Also i'm 22 for the curious people TTYL❤️