Chapter 34

🥳Same day 🥳

"TOO MANY GLOCKIES" Coco said in her seat waving her unloaded gun. "I GOT THE DRUM HE GOT THE WHAT ?!?!

"Sit yo ass down in the seat Coco damn" Bryson said as he drove to a lake so him and Coco could smoke and chill.

"Ok let me save my videos to instagram so I can post them later." Coco said siting down and putting the gun back up.

"I'm going to this corner store right quick what you want?" He asked knowing she would need at least some water from smoking.

"Umm get me a water and some kind of sour candy" she replied grabbing his phone to change the song to something else.

Bryson pulled up to the store and got out. Something felt weird to him but he brushed it off. He walked in the store and made sure to keep looking at the car to make sure Coco was good.

He got water for him and Coco, He almost forgot the candy so he turned around and got some sour straws and sour skittles.

He paid and left out the store. But before he got in the car he thought he saw Chris driving past the store fast. "That can't be that nigga" he said opening the door and handing Coco the bag.

"What you say" she asked turning the music down. "Nothing I'm tripping, I need to hurry up and smoke." He said shaking his head.

🫧🫧🫧🫧🫧🫧🫧🫧🫧🫧🫧🫧🫧🫧🫧🫧

"Ok I wanted to do a pick-nick but I don't know how to cook and I didn't wanna be too romantic." Bryson said walking Coco to a blanket in the grass by the lake.

"Aww this is good enough Bry I love it

"Aww this is good enough Bry I love it." She said laying down on her stomach. He laid down also but on his side.

He went in his book bag and grabbed two pre-rolled blunts. "Humm pick which one you want." He said showing her. She picks the smallest one ever though they both looked the same.

Either one of them believe she was going to smoke even half of the blunt so he just wanted her to have her own. He lit his first then she did hers. She took a pull holding it in then blowing it out.

It was really peaceful out here. It was other people out but they were quiet and minding their own business farther away. Before they got out the car she told him to leave his phone so they could really enjoy each other.