Chapter 5

Huston Tx/Sunday afternoon

Rob woke up to loud talking and the smell of food. Rob knew the boys were at Tokyo's house. Her house was the meet up spot because her house always clean, she cooked and her Wi-Fi and AC was booming.

Getting up he walked to the guest room to brush his teeth and handle his business. They were over there so much they each had a drawer in the guest room. So he just went on and took a quick shower.

<<20 minutes later>>

Coming out the room in a all blue sweat suit on,he didn't care about what his cousins were talking about.

He saw them sitting in the living room passing a blunt

"Wuzzam to you too nigga" Cam said eyeing Rob walking into the kitchen to make his plate.

Still not speaking Rob fixed his plate and walked to the living room to eat not caring about them being there. He began to eat enjoying his food.

"This nigga must be on his period- no offense Tok" Cam said while looking at Kenny and Tokyo.

"When was the last time he really ate?" Kenny asked. Tokyo shrugged and Cam looked at them squinting.

"He's eating right now" Cam said in a duh tone.

"No stupid I mean blood, nigga you need to stop smoking it's get to you. You know when he doesn't feed for a certain amount of time he starts acting like a bitch." Kenny said

Hearing Kenny call him a bitch Rob stops eating and throws a sausage link at him. Kenny caught it and ate it.

"Now you know how to acknowledge people, especially me and your in my house."Tokyo said rolling her neck.

"And to answer your question two weeks- I haven't feed in two weeks"

That was unusual for him, he could go 3 to 4 days but two weeks was pushing it. They couldn't see how he wasn't blowing up like in the past.

It was a personal goal for Rob to learn how to not feed so often like others. He didn't like going through women in that way anymore. He felt like he was getting older and more famous so he needed to slow down and gain control of his urges.

Don't get him wrong he loved to suck a bitch dry but he knew one day he would get caught because of his fame. He can still do that but he has to make sure he doesn't slip up. He didn't want to be like some people at the club.

Everybody in the room just looked at him.

"Well I'm proud of you Robert. Maybe you and help these two out because they can't slow down own their on" Tok said pointing at Cam and Kenny.

Rob showed her a smile, she really was his best friend even though they fight like cats and dogs.

"Mane I don't need no help I got seven hoes for each day of the week, so I want suck them dry. Now you can't tell me that's not smart." Cam said cheesing hard.

"You see my point" Tokyo said looking at Rob.

"Anyway Tokyo can you tell me why this nigga Que texting me asking me about you?" Kenny said.

While Que was out with Coco he sent a quick text to Kenny telling him what happened at what club and to hook him up with the girl that was beside him.

When Kenny said that it was like a light went off in Rob's head. He eyed Tokyo until she put two and two together.

"You want me to talk to him so you can get to Coco don't you?"She said to Rob. Sitting back rubbing his hands like birdman, he thought that was a good plan to get around Coco.

Shaking her head Tokyo knew that was stupid because she didn't even know Que but she also knew she could protect her self if he was a lame.

"Alright mane but if his ass try to touch me ima kill him and leave the body for you to clean."

Shaking his head okay Rob was feeling like he was finally get what he wanted. But he doesn't know what he needed her for. He just hoped that he wouldn't suck her dry before he got to know her.

"Did y'all forget we was here??" Kenny said. Making the two focus back to him and Cam.

"So Rob wants Coco the girl from the club and he wants me to become friends with her and talk to Que so he can have her. Have her in what way idk and he doesn't ether." She says hoping they understood the quick version.

Kenny understood but it took Cam a second but he got it while they waited for him to get it.

"This nigga so slow but anyway you can give Que my number so I can get this shit over with and I got class with Coco tomorrow so the plan is in motion." Tokyo said to Kenny and Rod .

"I appreciate tok" rob said getting up and hugging her and kissing her on the cheek. Going to the kitchen.

"Ok I think y'all can leave my house now, it's passed 2:00 and I wanna be alone. Im around y'all niggas all the time."

All the boys got up and said their goodbyes,Leaving Tokyo to herself.

"FINALLY"

Before she could even get comfortable in peace he phone dinged loudly.

Looking down at it she show a unknown number.

(***-***-3789)

Q:I'm Kenny homeboy Que and I saw you last night and I thought you could use a nigga like me 🤎

T: well my name is Tokyo and how do you know what I can use?

Q:💬...

Before he could text back she turned off her phone not about to ruin her pace at the moment because he was already striking a nerve for her though text .

Lord Que already pissing Tokyo off, I hope it works out though

Lord Que already pissing Tokyo off, I hope it works out though.😉

But the plan has started, how we feeling about it?