Chapter 23

....A week later

"OMG TOKYO YOU PASSED WITH A 93 on the practical so your final grade is a 92" Coco said as the two sat in the library waiting for their professor to post their practical exam and final grade.

"Yeahhh big Dr.Tokyo(say it like biggie🇩🇴)... go to yours now sis." Tokyo said beyond happy with herself. " I can't look at it you do it." Coco said turning her head biting her finger.

"It is not that deep come on Coco" Tokyo said laughing at her, But Coco didn't move. "I'm fr Tok please click on it for me"

Huffing Tokyo clicked on the Blackboard grading page scrolling to the bottom to see the last two grades for Coco. "..Damn sis something ain't right" Tokyo said in a confused tone. "Omg I failed didn't I" Coco said sliding out her seat.

"No bitch you got a 95 for the practical and the final grade. How the hell I ain't get the same we was studying the same way?" Tokyo trying to think hard. "Girl get off the floor before these white people call the police"

"Ok I'm up, I'm so proud of myself and you too. We almost done." Coco said getting back in her chair.

"I am too, one more class and we officially some practitioners. I wonder what my man gone get me for graduation?" Tokyo said logging them off the computer.

"Gurl let it get to Christmas first damn." Coco said laughing at her. " I kinda wanna know what Rod would get me too."

"Nahh like you just said wait. And your birthday is in January so you got a lot of presents coming your way. And my damn birthday by Halloween and thanksgiving all niggas wanna do is eat." Tokyo said as they walked to the parking lot to got their separate ways.

"Lol I don't know atleast your around family most of the time. Mine is after Christmas and New Years, people be broke. So eating is what I would pick." Coco said

"You right I'll just keep what I got. Rob ain't call you yet because Que ain't text or call me this morning." She said standing in between her open car door.

"Gurl Idnk they be on the game, making plays,making music or sleeping. Ima leave them alone and enjoy the peace." Coco said rolling her eyes leaning against her car.

"You right again leave them niggas be. But I'll call you later I'm going to take a nap love you." Tokyo said blowing a kiss at Coco.

"Same love you too" Coco said walking over to her door and slipping into her car.

🫧🫧🫧🫧🫧🫧🫧🫧🫧🫧🫧🫧🫧🫧🫧🫧

Meanwhile...
The boys are the phone setting up the gifts they got the two girls. They both came up with the idea to have a congratulations or cheer up gift for them.

They knew the girls were super smart so they doubted they didn't pass their classes. Since Christmas was around the corner they didn't want to do too much so the gifts were similar.