Chapter 10

The next day

"Mane last night was lit" Cam said showing Rob and Kenny a picture from the club.(the picture at the end of last chapter)

The three were at Kenny's house because Cam brung back Rob's keys. Kenny was at the kitchen island eating cereal and Rob and Cam sat in the living room scrolling on their phones.

Rob was back to normal and he was in a good mood, he was even thinking about calling off the plan with Tokyo.

"Shit I knew I forgot to tell you something dude." Cam said while hitting Rob's shoulder.

"What lil dude?" Rob said punching him back.

"You know you left one of them twins alive and she looking for you."

"I fasho thought I killed both of them but why she looking for me?" Rob said putting his phone down and paying attention.

"She said you got good dick and what ever you did to her she can't get over it-no homo. And the bitch said she don't care about what you did to her sister she just wants you." Cam said look at Rob like he was crazy.

"I didn't do nothing to that girl. And y'all must have let her go, which was dumb why not just finish her off for me?"

"Mane I thought them niggas did until I got to the garage this morning and she was sitting there thinking you was coming to get the car. I had some hoes to tend to last night." Cam said

"Oh well I'm not worry about her she'll get over it. I think I wanna try to talk to Coco for real though." He said twisting his hair.

He caught Kenny and Cam off guard.

"So you the plan is over then?" Kenny asked walking and sitting down in the living room.

"Yea the plan was stupid she seem different or something idk. It's like I don't wanna feed on her." Rob said

"Well that's good, all my hoes know ima eat and they good with it" Cam said.

"Dude really is stupid" Kenny said laughing a little

"No fr but have y'all talked to Tokyo I need to tell her the plan is off." Rob said

"Nah let me call her now." Kenny said dialing her number."

Tokyo's POV 🧛🏾‍♀️📲

Heading her phone ringing Tokyo groaned waking up.

"Keneth what do you want I'm sleeping"

"Damn I'm sorry we was calling you to check and see if you needed the clean up crew. You did leave with ole dude last night"

"No I'm good" before she could get her sentence out Que got up and blurted out.....

"Kenny my nigga you ain't tell me your cousin was pressure like this, nigga I think I'm in love. And y'all know this MF bit me last night and I passed out . But when I got back up she told me everything."

"Damn you talk to fucking much I didn't want them to know my business. " she said sitting up in the bed.

"Well excuse the fuck out of me I'm sorry I'm try to tell my future cousin I love you" Que smiled get up to go to the bathroom.

"Think I done fucked up for real y'all- I done fucked and bite this nigga and he already annoying the hell out of me."

"Damn I ain't know you got down like dat Tok, as a fella hitter quitter you gon have to kill that nigga for him to leave you alone tbh. You know that though. Cam said