Lee Dokyeom

It was another ordinary day for seventeen, they were recording a new song today.

Seokmin was feeling a little under the weather but he didn't complain or tell anyone. He felt over all dizzy and a bit off beat he just wanted to get on with his day and finish the recording as planned.

They were recording and Seokmin's part was up, he entered the studio booth with that goofy smile on his face, he was fooling around with the boys like nothing was wrong.  He put his headphones on and started singing his part.

From the studio's wide window, Woozi was in his producer seat monitoring the process  while Mingyu, Wonwoo and S.coups were holding their music sheets and preparing for their parts would be next.

Seokmin's first try wasn't a success, these high notes are hard to hit. He was trying again and again endlessly but he wasn't feeling good overall and it didn't come out as well as he wanted it to be.

Woozi was acting all serious like he usually does in the studio
"Let's try it again" he kept saying through the microphone.
Seokmin sighed *I have to get this right* he thought to himself as he pushed himself to master the note again and again.

"The faster you did this, the faster we can go home" Woozi said sounding a little harsh

"Yeah I know" he whispered nodding to the other with a desperate tone.

Seokmin had to do this even though all his previous failed attempts gave him nothing but an accumulating headache,  he had to do this perfectly and save time for everyone.

He took a deep breath, closed his eyes and managed his temples for a second before  giving Woozi his cue sign to start again.
The music started pumping and Seokmin held the microphone so tightly and gave it his all.

Woozi smiled, he knew that this was it.
It was perfect.

"Wow" Mingyu said with a proud smile

Woozi smiled widely still looking down at his screen but with an impressive look on his face
"Now that's what I'm talking about well done that was perfect"
He was about to ask Seokmin to wrap it up when a sudden sound interrupted his thoughts.
For few seconds, they all froze.

Seokmin just fainted inside the recording booth.

Woozi's eyes widened and S.coups stood up with a puzzled look on his face and just few seconds later Wonwoo looked up in a daze

"W-what ? Did he faint?"

And with those words, everyone run inside. Mingyu was the first to enter, Seokmin was on the floor, headphones fell off his head somewhere near the corner and hands resting near his chest.

S.coups kneeled down next to him gently reaching his hand to tap his cheeks "Min-ah?" He called as he and Mingyu tried to pull him up into a sitting position

Seokmin's back was pressed against Mingyu's chest while Scoups kneeled in front of him cupping his cheeks and gently shaking him up. But when that didn't work, Mingyu agreed to give Seokmin a piggy back ride to the couch that was placed just outside in the recording room.

Once they layed him down, Woozi tried to wake him up again but this time a little rougher, shaking his shoulders and tapping his cheeks a little stronger until few minutes later, Seokmin cracked his eyes open.

He opened his eyes to find all of them looking down at him, his head stuffed and fuzzy and extremely dizzy

"Hey are you okay?" Wonwoo asked rather frantically "Can you hear me?"

Seokmin blinked a few times before the fuzziness decreased and he now could hear the others talking above his head worried.

He tried to push his body up with his elbows and S.coups helped him right away

"What heppened?" Seokmin asked automatically letting his head fall into his hands feeling extremely dizzy

"You fainted" Wonwoo stated the fact

Seokmin sighed still holding his head, he definitely couldn't remember when that happened
"I'm dizzy" he mumbled

S.coups, still holding him supporting him as he was sitting up "Well that explains it" he said scanning DK's face over and over

Woozi tried to push Seokmin's hands away from his face to take a look at the other but Seokmin wouldn't let him, he felt like his head weighted tons

"Have you been sick? What's wrong?"

"I'm just so dizzy"

S.coups sighed "Okay let's just take you home, you can rest a little, you are probably just stressed out"

"Yeah I guess"

The boys called it a night, they can always finish recording tomorrow not to mention that Seokmin's last try was perfect so pratically they were finished for today.

As soons as they got home, Seokmin changed his clothes and went directly to bed while WonWoo and Mingyu made some hot ramyeon for him and made sure he ate.

The house was empty and quite, they were too carful not make any unnecessary noises. Since Seokmim was too dizzy, he couldn't bare loud noises or even keep his eyes open as bright lights bothered him so, he decided to sleep it off for now.