Hoshi

"Hoshi?" Joshua called the younger's name sleepily, it was around 4am in the morning and they were sleeping in the hotel room after a long night of shooting.

Joshua suddenly woke up feeling the boy sleeping next to him violently shaking "What?" He questioned eyes half open before he called Hoshi's name once again

"Hoshi? Are you okay"

Hoshi was snuggling into his back closely leaning on him completely and when he didn't get any reply, he had to turn and face Hoshi.

"Hosh?" He called again, Joshua reached out to try and calm the younger down "Are you having a nightmare?"

But again no response

Joshua sighed and simply cooed the boy back to sleep "It's okay it's just a dream buddy you'll be okay"

Hoshi relaxed a bit and opened his eyes "Shua?" He mumbled softly feeling as Joshua tightly covered his shivering body

"Hey you're up?" Joshua was wondering if Hoshi was really awake, he's been tired and probably delusional from his nightmare

"Hmm" ... "It hurts"

Joshua jolted up "What? What hurts??" He questioned with so much concern and felt as Hoshi curled himself into a ball by his side

"My body hurts"

Joshua couldn't understand at first, he was fully awake by now and reached out to turn the side lamp lights on just to take a proper look at Hoshi's face.

The boy was in a fetus position almost hugging himself, he looked a bit paler than usual and an uncomfortable look painted all over his face. Joshua simply run a hand on his face pushing the hair away from his side

"Hoshi you're burning up" he simply pointed out but expected no reply form the younger who squirmed under his touch. He sighed and knew exactly why Hoshi was having nightmares and mumbling to himself, he tried to comfort him for a while.

Soon, he left the bed to bring a wet towel and gently pressed it against Hoshi's forehead.

Hoshi whined from time to time, he was feeling tired and sleepy, Joshua was patient with him but when Hoshi's whining got louder, he wasn't so sure what to do anymore

"Hey what is it Hoshi tell me" he tried to get something out from the younger but all he got was some mumbles and muffles and Hoshi simply told him that his body hurt again. Sure, Joshua knew that they were practicing hard lately, and being the leader of the performance team wasn't easy, Hoshi's been spending more time in the practice room than everybody else. It was only a matter of time until his body gave up.

Joshua didn't want to scare the others but he had to get Hoshi some help. He reached his phone and dialed Jeonghan. The older surprisingly picked up, his voice deep and sleepy

Joshua softly tried to explain the situation without jump scaring Jeonghan and he came knocking softly on their door in no time.
Joshua opened the door and Jeonghan walked in followed by Jun and Minghao.

"What's wrong, where is he?" Jeonghan asked but didn't wait for an answer, he immediately walked inside the hotel room to find Hoshi on the bed in a fetus position with the cold towel Joshua put on his forehead earlier still standing

"Hoshi?" He called his name, Jeonghan sat by his side on the bed, "He's burning up" he stated the obvious fact and got a bit worried seeing how Hoshi's face changed into a painful expression without saying anything in return

"Okay, I'm going to the reception, I'll call the doctor from there, they must have someone on call" ... "You guys stay with him, he's just exhausted and probably with severe muscles pain, we've seen this before, he'll be okay just needs some rest"

Jeonghan quickly run to the reception where he asked for the doctor while Joshua, Jun and Minghao stayed with Hoshi.
He was too tired and almost delusional, he couldn't reply to their questions and all he wanted was to find a non painful position to sleep.

Jeonghan wasn't gone for long, he came back about 20 minutes later with the help Hoshi needed.
The doctor trailer behind him as he made his way inside the hotel room. It was common for hotels to have an infirmary and an on call doctor especially for people coming from outside the country.

The doctor did a quick checkup. Jeonghan was right, Hoshi was overworked and exhausted, he needed rest. The doctor hooked him up on a saline bag and injected him with something to help him sleep.

Time was passing by rather quickly and Hoshi was slowly resting. His tossing and turning seemed to stop and he's breathing calmed down and soon, he drifted to sound sleep.

It was 6am when the doctor left, they thought that they should just let him rest and decided to sleep around him in case he needed anything.

Jeonghan took Joshua's spot next to Hoshi while the others were scattered all over the sofa, arm chair and floor. They didn't mind as long as they were near by in case Hoshi woke up or needed anything.

Hoshi didn't really remember much only that he woke up early in the morning with a very uncomfortable feeling that got better a while later.
He fluttered his eyes open and it was already a bit late, he looked around to find Jeonghan sleeping by his side and a tube stuck to the back of his own hand.

He felt tired and didn't want to move, he knew exactly what happened. He overworked himself and had a feverish night of sore muscles, dehydration and exhaustion. He was grateful for having his brothers around him. He knew that he probably gave them a tough time but without them, he could have been worse.

He tried to go back to sleep but couldn't, so he just laid in bed trying to breathe the uncomfortable feeling in his stomach away but when the uncomfortable feeling became a little too much for him, he tried to push the covers away and leave the bed.

Minghao suddenly woke up and jolted to his side

"What is it?" The younger asked in a worried tone.
Minghao woke up about five minutes ago but didn't want to disturb anyone until he heard Hoshi ruffle his covers.

"My stomach I think ... I'm"

Hoshi tried to explain but couldn't really finish his sentence, Minghao knew what Hoshi meant and immediately grabbed the trash bin near by and held it closer to him.

The noises had Jeonghan and the others up in no time, concerned and worried about him.
When he was done, Hoshi was pushed back into a sitting position on the bed. They offered him some water and some juice to get rid of the after taste.

"How are you feeling?" Jeonghan asked

"Terrible" Hoshi replied with a chuckle and closed his eyes to get some rest. Jeonghan smiled sadly and felt Hoshi's forehead and sighed "I wouldn't expect less than terrible" he sarcastically smiled "You need to rest"

"Yeah I don't think I'm going anywhere today"