Seungkwan [M]

*Kidnapping
*Rape
Don't read if you're uncomfortable

—————
The smell was too strong and suffocating, he almost threw up. Seungkwan barely could open his eyes and the dizzy feeling hit him terribly, his insides twisted and his head pounded and he leaned over to the side and vomited badly.

He tried to look around but he couldn't, there was no one around him, no voices, no sounds and he definitely didn't recognize the place. He was scared and couldn't get his own body to move.

All he remembered was leaving the practice room to get some snacks and then nothing.

He squeezed his eyes shut when yet another dizzy spell hit him sending right back to wherever he was lying down. He wanted to vomit again, leaning over the metal side of the bed he was on, the squeaking sound irritating his sensitive ears.

Where the hell was he?

He tried to catch his breaths and regain his consciousness.

Everything was blurry and his head too heavy. He whined as he threw up for the third time and he realized that the more he threw up, the more he felt a bit more awake.

He breathed deeply before he heard the door open and he looked up. He didn't recognize the man coming in ... a new manager? A staff member?

No

"Oh you're up already?" The stranger asked ironically with a smile on his face "Sorry about all of this" he mentioned with his hands over to Seungkwan's wrists. He was chained to the bed? He didn't even know he was
"If you're a good boy maybe I'll loosen them up a little later" the man smiled, he seemed to be in a good mood, happy actually ... proud of himself

Seungkwan was puzzled and confused, his heart started beating loudly in his chest, he had no idea what was going and little to no consciousness to realize the situation.

He didn't recognize the place
He didn't recognize the man in front him, and he was chained to this metal bed

What the hell happened?

He tried to sit up but flopped right back as his head swayed too bad

"It's okay, I guess the drug was too much for you" the man only got closer, he fingers trailing over Seungkwan's cheeks and jaw line "I'll take care of you don't worry" his voice only sending shivers down Seungkwan's spine. He only tried to breathe in deeply and shake the dizziness away but he couldn't and soon, he was consumed by the darkness again.

It took him hours before he could open his eyes again, but this time, he was more aware and the dizziness seemed to be gone. He looked around frantically, he definitely didn't recognize the place and he was alone but he couldn't move beyond the bed area, he was still chained to it.

He sat there for a while trying to collect his thoughts and understand what was happening. He was afraid, he was terrified even, he felt like his world just ended, he wanted some air, he felt like suffocating. The room was small and hot, he was sweating too much or maybe it's the drug's aftermath.

The door suddenly opened, Seungkwan pushed himself back on the bed and curled himself up.

"Oh you're awake again" the man said while getting closer

"Who are you?" Seungkwan asked violently "Why am I here? What do you want?"

He was tall and slender, not so built but the look on his face and the haze in his eyes were unreachable. He leaned over at Seungkwan, the boy immediately turning away from him, and smirked

"You're all mine now" he said Seungkwan was shaking at this point "I just want to have some fun that's all"

Shit ... shit ... shit
Seungkwan's mind was going in circles what did he want? Why is this is happening to him, he was chained to the bed and couldn't even fight back. He could punish him in the face and runaway but he couldn't  move an inch away from the bed

"Stop thinking about running away" the man said, his voice cold as if he expected every little move Seungkwan has made so far
"You can't and you know it" he smirked so proud of his accomplishment and Seungkwan's pupils started to shake

"It's okay" he leaned ever closer "relax, you can't enjoy it if you don't relax"

His fingers trailed over Seungkwan's face again and he whined turning his face away, tears formed in his eyes and he started crying "Please don't ... don't hurt me"

"Hurt you? No Seungkwan never, I just want to make you feel good"

" I ... I don't want to please don't"

"Of course you do, just" his hand trailed down from Seungkwan's cheeks to his chest opening the first few buttons of his shirt "Just relax"

Seungkwan squirmed and begged trying to get away, his heart beating in his throat  "PLEASE DON'T DO THIS, PLEASE STOP"

But it was unfortunately too late

"Mnhh NO, ahhh, no" he screamed but he figured no one would even hear him here he cried and pushed him away as much as he could but ... could he really? He was chained up like a helpless dog in front of this ... monster

When he was done, he pulled himself together and leaned over panting to peck Seungkwan's forehead "You're so good baby, you felt so good"

Seungkwan was as cold as ice, his body temperature dropped beyond anything he experienced, only tears were running over his cheeks warming them up. He was stunned and confused and way out of his mind. He saw the man back away but didn't react, actually, he stopped fighting a while ago. Like he didn't have a soul anymore, like he didn't feel anything anymore.
He was just lying there so empty and so tired ... he closed his eyes hearing the door close.

He didn't come back, Seungkwan didn't dare to move an inch for hours now. The position he was in was so uncomfortable and he was in so much pain and yet, he didn't dare to move. His tears never stopped flowing and his head was all foggy and clouded just like he was drugged

He kept thinking that everything's going to be okay, Seungcheol will find him soon right? Jeonghan? They should be here in a second. The thought of his brothers made him feel a bit hopeful with 12 other members, they should find him soon enough right?

Another hour has passed and just like a miracle. Yes, they did find him
Did you think that he would go missing for over 24hours and seventeen won't do anything about it? Police were everywhere surrounding the house. He heard them breaking down doors and scream loudly. Finally the reached him, he was forced out of his uncomfortable position and only screamed in pain in the process.

An ambulance was outside waiting for him, the paramedics rolled him out on the stretcher and he heard them yelling his name. Seungcheol, Jeonghan and Joshua the trio were pushing police officers out of their way to reach him, he was glad just by hearing their voices, he was saved.

They knew, of course they knew, everything about the whole situation screamed that Seungkwan was violated and weighted on their shoulders ever so heavily. They didn't get to him in time, they couldn't protect him.

He was again blank, only the sharp pain reminding him of what happened to him. He never saw that man again and didn't know what they've done to him and he probably would never want to know. He felt Jeonghan's warm hand taking his, they were in the ambulance and he was too quiet, Jeonghan talking to him but he was simply staring at him with tired eyes and an empty expression.

The older leaned over to stroke Seungkwan's hair lovingly, saying some comforting words but they never reached his ears. He only tightened his grip around Jeonghan's hand and closed his eyes for a bit, he wanted to rest for a bit, maybe he should just sleep the whole thing off and pretend like it never happened.