Mingyu 1

He felt too exhausted to even move, the place was too quiet for his liking, why was it too quiet? It's never quiet here and he's always surrounded by people but, it was a strange feeling but he still didn't budge.

He was sitting on the living room couch for a while now loosing track of the time passing by. A cool sensation suddenly hit him, like somebody's gentle hand brushing against his skin and on his back and he subconsciously leaned into it and maybe he leaned too much because he was now embraced by somebody's rather cold arms.

It was a strange feeling at first, but he ended up liking the feeling for just a second because soon enough, a sense of realization hit him a and he looked up. He tried to push himself from the entity that was embracing him tightly, he took a look and all he could see was a very confused and worried Scoups.

"I'm sorry" Mingyu mumbled obviously too tired, he dozzed off for a second and fell backwards on the couch and Scoups happened to catch him rather effortlessly but it was indeed strange

"Are you sure you're okay there buddy?" He asked looking extremely worried. The only reason he came near him in the first place was because Mingyu looked rather pale and exhausted. He just wanted to make sure that he was fine. To his surprise, the moment he touched the sleepy boy, Mingyu fell right into his arms as if he was just waiting for him to break down.

"I'm fine" Mingyu said running a lazy and tired hand on his face and rubbing the temples of his eyes, his voice almost not heard by anyone else which made Scoups even more concerned "You look pale" Scoups stated glancing over at Mingyu, taking a second look at his face, his arm still holding him on both sides, scared that he might fall again.

Mingyu took a quick look around himself.
Yes, he was in their living room

Yes, he was sitting on the couch

but No, he wasn't alone

It didn't make sense why everything was so quiet earlier because his members were still there with him. It was a bit strange, but he must have dozzed off for a while or something, he must have lost touch of the world around him.
His eyes interlocked with his leader again, rather confused, he shook his head "Am I?" He asked not really understanding what was happening or if he was really pale like Scoups told him was.

"Yes" Scoups answered, the leader's worry becoming more and more obvious by the second "You look very pale and I think you're running a fever, you feel warm, are you sure you're okay? Do you want to go lay down for a bit?"

Hearing this, Jeonghan came closer to join the two, and when Mingyu didn't give them any immediate answers, they thought that they should take things into their own hands. They were not sure what happened or how did Mingyu's condition deteriorated this quick and right under their noises but it was enough to make both of them worry.

To be honest, Mingyu didn't know what was wrong with him either. He was doing fine until about the end of their practice. He started feeling a bit dizzy and fuzzy all over, but nothing was unusual for them, the intensive workout was probably why he felt that way, so he didn't pay much attention to it and continued his practice run with his friends like usual.

He only felt worse when he got home. He had just taken a shower and joined the others in the living room, they had a quick bite to eat, and each was busy with their own thing. He sat there on the couch for a while and he was getting sleepy, but never did he think that he would fall into his leaders arms ever so effortlessly, he must have fainted or something.

The back of his head was spinning and voices were somehow getting echoey and distant, so when Scoups asked him if he was okay, and if he wanted to lay down, he wanted to say yes, but he was too overwhelmed to say anything and he just kept staring at him. His eyes must've said yes instead because next thing he knew, he was gently pushed back on the couch with a comfortable pillow under his head.

He only closed his eyes for a second, but he could feel them around him, a warm blanket covering his now trembling body, and a cold compress against his forehead.

He didn't argue much, Jeonghan pressed the back of his hand on Mingyu's cheeks more than a few times to check on his unexpected high fever. Mingyu closed his eyes for a second and in no time, he fell into deep sleep.