Wen Junhui

Another day, an other performance. Seventeen are in the waiting room since early this morning, doing their hair and makeup, trying their outfits and rehearsing before the big show.

JunHui was around with the others like they normally do, chatting, fooling around and waiting for their turn to go on stage soon.

Dino and The8 were playing in the hallways, doing whatever, running around and watching the other groups perform. There was a lot of stairs, different places and waiting rooms for different idols and the youngers liked to walk around and just read the labels on the doors feeling excited every time they saw someone famous.

It was getting pretty tensed, they were about to hit the stage stage, and the last 15 minutes before any showcase are usually hectic.
Putting final touch ups on 13 boys and getting them ready to go on stage was not an easy task.

S.Coups looked around "Where is Dino and The8?" he asked not addressing anyone in particular but Jun, who was merely sitting on the sofa waiting for his turn lifted his head up facing the leader

"They are in the hallway, should I call them?"

S.Coups nodded, he was still busy fixing his outfit with their stylist
"Please Jun I don't want anyone to be late"

Jun stood up and went to look for them just outside, but they weren't there.
He thought that they should be around somewhere.
He went up and down the many stairs as he thought the two youngest should be close by.
He went upstairs first, but they weren't there so he decided to go downstairs.
It must have been a wrong step because as he was walking down on one of the stairs ... he slipt.

Something was not right, he was walking down a little faster than usual to be honest and then, his legs just gave up.
He wasn't sure what happened either but he slipt and fell skipping a few steps on his way down.
When he finally stopped, he tried to regain his balance, he sat on the floor slowly opening his eyes. He looked around himself and down to his own body checking for any injuries but he didn't feel anything

"Oh Hyung you're here"

Jun was startled by Dino's voice

"Hey there you are"
Jun said as soon as his eyes landed on the younger
"We are going on stage soon we must go now" and they silently followed him back to their waiting room like nothing has happened.

He didn't feel anything, Jun passed the next few hours feeling perfectly fine .
The performance was great and everything went as planned, they even got the chance to go home early today.

They all hit the showers first then, each each went to do whatever.

While in the shower, Jun was looking at his reflection in the mirror when he noticed a bruise on his left side ribs.
He frowned as he didn't know what could have caused it but then, he remembered the fall
*It must be it ... the fall on the stairs*

The good thing however, was that it didn't hurt at all so he shrugged it off and continued to shower and when he was done, he joined the others in the living room where they watching something on the tv for a bit but he got bored and decided to go lay down on his bed and maybe sleep early today.

The8 was reading some Chinese comic books when Jun entered their shared room. He flopped on his bed but regretted it immediately as he forgot about that bruise and winced "Ah" he couldn't help the yelp that left his mouth as the unexpected feeling pressured painfully over his ribs gaining the attention of the younger

"What is it?" Minghao asked in Mandarin a bit worried
Jun stood up a little feeling rather confused himself
"I got a bruise on my rib, I didn't know that it would hurt this bad"

Minghao was confused as well, "Bruise? What bruise? When? How?" He leaft his bed to sit next to Jun with worry all over his face.

"I fell earlier on the staircase ... but it wasn't much of a fall actually" Jun tried to explain and make it sound as casual as possible but Minghao knew exactly what the older was trying to do and he didn't buy his words

"What?"

"It's okay ... it's noth-"

"Show me" The8 cut him off

"Nevermind Hao, I told you it's nothing much"

"SHOW ME" ... "if it's nothing much then it shouldn't hurt in the first place"

"I will be fine in the morning, it's nothing"

The8 sighed and furiously left the room muttering some chinese words behin him that gained Jun's smile. He knew that Minghao was only worried about him and he knew that he was probably on his way to tell S.Coups right now but Jun didn't want to wait for anyone to come and ask him more questions, instead, he covered himself under his warm blankets and just a few minutes later, he drifted to sleep.

Few hours later, Jun woke up.

The dorm was quiet. Obviously everyone was either sleeping or silently doing whatever careful not to wake the others up.
When Jun looked around himself, Hoshi was in deep sleep but The8 was scrolling down the screen on his phone.
Jun tried to sit up and leave the bed when he felt a wave of electrifying pain go from his ribs and down his legs.
He winced and flopped back to his bed immediately.
The8 noticed the older's behaviour and left his bed to help him

"It hurts doesn't it?"

Jun sighed in frustration and nodded

"Are you going to show it to me now?" He asked with a *better-show-me-now* face and Jun nodded again defeated.

He slowly sat on the bed and let The8 help him take his shirt off to look at his bruise and to The8's surprise, it looked worse than he had imagined.
The bruise all swollen with a dark green-blue shad. He gave Jun a worried expression before he left the room to call their leader.

S.coups was half asleep when he took a second look at Jun's body
"You should have said something about this earlier ... you should have told me when it happened"

"I'm sorry" ..."it didn't even hurt back then"

"Okay" Scoups sighed "Now what happened has happened so just rest. Let me get you some painkillers and will let the doctor take a second look at it in the morning"

"You can also take some antibiotics for it" Jeonghan pointed out from where he was standing near the door frame

Jun could hardly move, every move he made was painful and the rest of the night wasn't too comfortable.
He motioned Minghao to sit next to him "Sorry I got you to worry"

"I can't afford having my other Half hurt you know? You're my Chinese twin"

Jun smiled, Minghao sounded sincere and he loved the younger will all his might.
"I don't think I'll be able to go back to sleep anytime soon" Jun stated "Want to play video games with me"

Minghao's smirked "Yeah I do" gaining nothing but an annoyed look from Jeonghan "Don't stay up too late though, I can't have both of you on a sick leave" Jeonghan muttered to the two "What are we without our Chinese duo?"