DK

"What's wrong with me really?"
Dokyeom asked himself, he was sitting in his bed simply staring through the window "I'm lucky we are on a break" he sighed, his insomnia was getting the best out of him. He's too stressed out and tired all the time, overthinking and ... there's nothing to think about except ... how to escape these feelings of being trapped in his own reality.

He tried not to think about the messages on his phone as he put it aside.
Someone, somehow got ahold of his personal number and was sending him weird threat messages. DK didn't know if they were real or not but they were creepy enough to make him feel unsafe especially when the messages were not targeting him precisely.

....

"I love you so much and I hate seeing you with other girls or guys for the matter .... I will ki** them all if I had to just to have you for myself"

"If you don't stay away from the others I'll follow them and push them away myself"

"You looked amazing today going to the market with Wonwoo, I told you I'm jealous next time I'll just sh**t him away"

....

The messages were creepy and possessive and most importantly they were threatening, not him, but his members. What if this person actually does something stupid?
He didn't take it seriously until they started mentioning personal private stuff about him, like how did they know that he went to the supermarket with Wonwoo? It was a meaningless 10 minutes errand for some snacks and juice.
But the one message he was terrified of was "Tell anyone and I'll find you all"

So he couldn't say anything and couldn't report it to anyone
What if ... someone got hurt? He sighed deeply, on his left side, Seungkwan was sleeping peacefully "Cute" he mumbled to himself covering him up tightly before he laid down to try and get some shut eye for whatever few hours he had left before the alarm start ringing.
He tried to get some sleep, he really tried but it was really hard with all of these voices inside his head, he knew that he needed to tell someone or report the problem and it was actually about time he did.

"Let's meet" he messaged

He replied to the psychopath that's been messaging him for weeks now. He replied for the first time, either face this person or live in fear? DK chose to face it.
He sighed deeply feeling his heart race and tried to ignore it and close his eyes for a bit. He will reply ... eventually he'll get a message back and he will meet this person and ... hope for the best.

It's been two days, anxiety has been building up inside of him since that night *After your practice at 7pm I'll meet you outside the locker room*

"Outside the locker room?" DK mumbled to himself "This close huh?" DK couldn't put a finger on how this could have happened? For this person to meet him near their own locker room was terrifying enough.
He took deep breaths as he waited, it was uncomfortable and nerve wreaking but he had to face this person somehow and ask him to stop.

Except that, that person never showed up.

He waited for over an hour and thought if this person really wanted to meet him, they'll be here right now. DK sighed deeply and decided to go home, and simply ... couldn't sleep again and no response from the unknown person either.

Two days later, and he's a walking zombie.

"You don't look so good" Jeonghan pointed out when DK let his head rest over Jeonghan's lap as they were done with rehearsals. The older placed a hand over DK's shoulder when he didn't get a response and tried to take another look "What's wrong?"

"Can't sleep" DK mumbled

"And you thought you could just take a nap on my lap instead?"

DK closed his eyes and nodded "Yeah"
Jeonghan smiled, a part of him liked the answer but still a bit worried about how tired DK looked
"Why can't you sleep though?"

"Just tired"

"If you're just tired then you should be able to sleep"

DK didn't say anything and simply closed his eyes to rest for a bit. Hannie was the most comfortable place in the entire world for them and he just wanted to be close to him for a while. He felt his phone buzzing and he took a look ... shit, it's that person again. DK didn't hear from them since their so called meeting and never messaged again either and now, he's being bombarded with messages so suddenly.

He hid his phone away not wanting to even read what was on it until Jeonghan snatched it away.
DK jolted up "Give it back please"

"What's happening with you?" Jeonghan's asked quickly glancing over the disturbing messages DK's been receiving "What in the world is this?"

"It's nothing ... give me my phone back please"

"I'm not giving you shit until you explain this"

Jeonghan's rather unusual loud voice at 11 am in the morning caught the attention of the rest of the vocal unit who were scattered around them.
"Hannie please, I'm tired I don't want to ..."

"The sooner you tell me the better"

DK sighed deeply "I can't ... they are threatening to hurt you guys ... I can't"

"Who the heck they think they are?" ... "You can't hide something like this"

Jeonghan was furious not because DK kept this away from them but because this person thought they had the right and the power to do something like this. He stormed out of the room with Dokyeom's phone leaving him behind a bit dizzy and confused. Joshua grabbed him by the arm "What happened? Are you okay?"

"I'm fine" ... "I just need to lay down I guess"

Jeonghan came back a few minutes later "There, I took care of it, our cyber security department is all over it ... you need to change your phone thought and we will change our practice room location and schedule just in case"

"I'm sorry" Dokyeom apologized blinking slowly as he tried to get some rest
"It's been eating you up, you can't sleep? You look awful because some sick person ..." Jeonghan growled "Gosh I'm so mad right now"

Jeonghan took a few deep breaths before kneeling down to meet DK "It's not your fault and I'm sorry I stormed out like that but you should never keep things like this from us again"

"I was afraid"

"I know"

"I kept thinking what if ... they actually did something"

"Meeting them was never a right move DK"

"I'm sorry"

Jeonghan sighed reaching his hand to pat DK's hair "It's not your fault, try to get some sleep okay? I got to call Seungcheol"

—————
Requested by AnshimaKulshreshtha