Jeonghan 1

"Hannie are you sure?" Seungkwan asked and the older nodded

"But you're ..." Dino insisted tryin to present the facts to his eldest but Jeonghan wasn't having it

"I can do it it's fine"

This was right before the showcase, Jeonghan disappeared for a few minutes only to be found by Seungkwan and Dino in the washroom ... vomiting

"I'm fine" he repeated both to himself and to the younger ones.

Needless to say ... he wasn't fine

The showcase took a while before it ended, even though they were only guest appearances on it, and getting ready to leave, was yet another challenge.

Jeonghan was sweating too much, his stomach turned and twisted for a reason he couldn't understand. He saw the looks on Seungkwan and Dino's faces when they passed him the bottle of water he asked them for.
He took a few sips and enjoyed the cold liquid going through his throat. He breathed in deeply and let his back lean back on the sofa to rest for a while before they actually started leaving the place.

Scoups glanced at him a couple of times, he was busy talking to the managers about something and immediately came to his side the second he was done.
"Hey you don't look so good"

"Is it that obvious?" Jeonghan nervously laughed feeling as Scoups got even more worried and his face changed to a tensed awkward expression soon after.

"What happened?" The leader asked

"Just an upset stomach"
Jeonghan tried to sound as though and casual as possible but it didn't cut it for Seungcheol. The leader eyed him intensely as he took yet another sip form his bottled water

"We will be leaving soon, you'll be okay until then?"

Jeonghan nodded "I'll be fine"

But he wasn't ... fine

They hurried outside the gates, flashlights and fans were waiting for them and they passed by ever so gracefully. Jeonghan managed to get inside their van, next to him was Joshua and in front of him was Wonwoo and Mingyu. He smiled at himself looking at the two in front, their bond was like nothing else. One is too hyper and loud, the other too calm and mature.
"Perfect" he almost mumbled to himself, they completed each other in a way no one could ever predict and loved seeing them together.

He let his head fall on the headrest, he was feeling drowsy and the muffled chatters from the two in front of him almost lulled him to sleep until that squeak jolted him up.

"Seungkwan please" he softly called gaining the attention of Joshua near him. The boy smiled and waved at Seungkwan to keep it quiet
"Han is having a headache, be quiet" Joshua instructed and the youngers simply followed.
Jeonghan smiled silently thanking his friend and let his head fall on the window enjoying the cool feeling it gave him.

He was thankful the whole time for the worried glances Wonwoo gave him and Mingyu keeping it down for a change, Joshua offering him the cold water bottle whenever he asked for it ... and he asked for it a lot.

They got home a few hours later, Jeonghan was feeling dreadful by then. He took a hot shower and changed into something comfortable but it was only after he emptied his stomach for the third time that day. He was vomiting too much and too loud that Jun softly knocked on the bathroom's door and asked if he was okay

Jeonghan simply said yes and a long while later, emerged from the washroom. He was still nauseous and a wave of dizziness took over him that he had to lean over the wall for support.
He made it to his bed where he curled himself into a ball and breathed in heavily almost panting.

He wasn't sure what was he feeling or what was causing this feeling only that it was getting worse with time.
It's been an hour that he's been simply lying on his bed, a hand pressed over his abdomen as he inhaled and exhaled deeply.
Did he eat something bad? He wasn't sure because they always ate together and no one else seemed to be having the same symptoms.

He was trying to doze off, he wanted to put his already disoriented mind to sleep and maybe that would keep him away from the pain that recently started stinging him from the lower part of his stomach.

He was loosing track of everything, he thought he was drifting to sleep but he was drifting into something else. He hardly heard them calling his name and even pushed them away when they tried to wake him up.

Until finally, he cracked his eyes open ... a sharp sting shot through his abdomen to his back and his entire body curled in pain. He hissed loudly and suppressed a scream, he then felt a warm gentle hand over his shoulder

"Hannie please, look at me, tell me what's wrong? Where's the pain?"

The voice was gentle and as calm as it could get given the situation. Jeonghan didn't even notice the way his own body shivered and the way his skin was too warm to the touch. All he knew was that he was nauseous again and that he was about to throw up.

His face must have said it for him because the next thing he knew, he was sitting on his bed with what seemed like a trash bin placed in front of him as he heaved and stretched into it.

Once done, Jeonghan glanced up to the source of the calming voice ... Seungcheol? He leaned into the leader effortlessly when he wrapped his arms around his shoulders preventing him from falling forward

"Hannie" ... "Jeonghan it's okay look at me"

Jeonghan looked up to face his leader, he realized that they weren't alone. There were other people around, helping him too,

"It ... hhurts"

Jeonghan muttered weakly closing his eyes to rest for a while

"I know, I know" Seungcheol patted his back and brought him closer with his chin on top of his head trying to calm his ragged breaths down.
"Your stomach right?" Seungcheol asked the obvious and Jeonghan was too tired to reply and simply nodded.

"I'm taking you to the hospital can you walk?" His tone still soothing him but no, going to the hospital wasn't going to be easy .