Wonwoo 1

When Wonwoo swayed a little stumbling over his own feet, he was met by Scoups arms. The older quickly put an arm over Wonwoo's fragile figure picking him up to his feet
"Hey" Scoups was startled "Are you okay?" He asked urgently with worried eyes waiting for an answer

"Yeah" Wonwoo replied swallowing hard regaining his posture "I guess I got a little dizzy"

"Be careful okay? Do you want to lay down for a bit?"

Wonwoo didn't say anything, he wasn't so sure, he was just fine a second ago sitting with the others he even bickered with Seungkwan for a bit about ... something stupid obviously.
He shook his said "No I'm okay"

"Okay" Scoups said still scanning the younger's face "Let me know if you need to take a break"

"I will I promise" Wonwoo said closing his eyes for a while and feeling his head sway a little before he pushed the feeling away.
He was okay right? He looked around the changing room, they've just finished practice and they were freshening up before going home. They've been stuck in the practice room the whole day preparing for their showcase in a few days.

Wonwoo finished changing and walked out of the room to find Mingyu waiting for him in the hallway.
"Ready?" He asked, they were roommates after all and he was waiting for him so they could finally go home
"Yeah" Wonwoo simply replied and followed behind Mingyu. Wonwoo couldn't lie, he had this puzzling feeling inside of him and he didn't know what got into him so suddenly.

He was quite the whole ride and Mingyu couldn't help but to notice
"You're quite is everything okay?"

"I'm always quite Min" he chuckled and Mingyu smiled "True that"

"Anything bothering you though?"

"No, I'm just" Wonwoo sighed "Something a bit strange happened to me earlier, I kinda lost balance I thought I blocked out for a second but Seungcheol was there an—"

"WHAT?" Mingyu almost stopped the car right there and then "WHY? What happened?"

Wonwoo shrugged "I don't know exactly ... I guess I'm just tired"

Mingyu was worried, he sighed "How do you feel now?"

"Honestly? I'm just confused, a bit unfocused too, my head is foggy like I'm missing something"

Mingyu frowned "Do you want to see a doctor? I can turn around"

"No, I think I just need some sleep I'll be fine in the morning"

Mingyu sighed "Won, I swear if something is up and you're not telling me?"

"Nothing else has happened I promise" Wonwoo smiled, feeling grateful for having Mingyu worry about him. He was lucky having him by his side no matter what and especially when things were tough.

The moment they got home, Wonwoo took a quick shower and headed to bed. He was exhausted already and the fogginess was consuming him. He flopped on his bed immediately finding a comfortable position under his blanket and finally just put his exhausted body to sleep.

It was a bit early and Wonwoo decided to take a nap before dinner. Mingyu glanced over at him and just let him be, once dinner is ready, he'll wake him up.

About an hour later, Mingyu came back shaking Wonwoo a little "Hey let's eat" he said the moment Wonwoo opened his eyes. The bright lights hit his eyes intensively and he dreaded the mere idea of him waking up right now. His head must have weighted tons and his eyelids burned and the moment he picked his head up, waves of dizziness overwhelmed him.

Mingyu left the room before Wonwoo could sit up and he was left to follow his voice echoing through the hallways "I made Ramen, and sorry I tried to make egg rolls but I don't think they look like egg rolls anymore ..." Mingyu was mumbling about dinner but for the life of him, Wonwoo couldn't even understand what the younger was saying.