Seungkwan

"Kwan are you okay?"

He heard his pet name being called, everything sounded distant and just super weird. Voices were almost muffled and his vision was blurry, he had no idea where his feet were taking him and his fell forward

"SEUNGKWAN"

Yes, that was his name, he tried to pick his head up looking for the owner of the voice but couldn't quite see who it was. Everything was blurry and hazy, his mind playing games on him and he had no idea what was happening

"W-what?" He managed to mumble a dizzy sound sounding so drowsy and out of control.
He couldn't even feel his feet and soon couldn't lift his own hands and his head swayed only fall into something soft, or maybe someone? He wasn't so sure, he just couldn't see anything but darkness anymore, he was definitely out.

"SEUNGKWAN?" Jun called the younger's name once again, holding him in his arms, Seungkwan wasn't heavy but the while thing definitely was unusual.
"WHAT'S WRONG? WHAT HAPPENED?"
He shook the younger to get some answers but nothing came out of him.

The music was loud and the atmosphere was somehow suffocating. Everything was fine and everyone was having fun until this happened out of the blue. The club was full of people, dancing, drinking, smoke filled the space and people were simply enjoying themselves. But Seungkwan was unconscious in Jun's arms for some reason.

"WHAT THE ..?" Soonyoung screamed glancing over at the two "WHAT HAPPENED?"

"I ... I don't know" Jun stuttered trying to adjust Seungkwan in his arms, the boy motionless in his embrace.

"Is he drunk??"

"NO, he barely finished his glass"

"THEN WHAT THE HELL"

Jun picked the younger up and carried him outside. People were walking pass them here and there, some of them probably thinking what kind of drinks did he get to be in this state, but Jun and Soonyoung knew better. Seungkwan wasn't a heavy drinker, that if he drunk anything in the first place.

"Is he okay?" Soonyoung asked once they reached the taxi, Jun checking on Seungkwan's unusual state for a bit before answering "He's breathing but ... I have no idea what got into him"

Soonyoung glanced over at the driver "I'm not risking anything, we'll take him to the clinic, go as fast as you can please"

Worried and confused, the two cursed themselves for dragging Seungkwan with them here tonight. Going out clubbing was a huge mistake. Their only wish was that Seungkwan is fine and that it was nothing serious.

Seungkwan was completely out, the car parked in front of the clinic and he was rushed inside by the paramedics. Jun and Soonyoung had to wait outside, they tried to explain the situation but they had little words to say.

The doctor came in a while later to find the two pacing around the waiting room.

"He was drugged" he simply stated the fact that sent Jun and Soonyoung into a depressed dimension.

"Ketamine" the doctor continued "It's a common drug used to sedate people"

Soonyoung's eyes widened "We were in a club ... NO, he wasn't ..." the boy stuttered and his words were incoherent and full of confusion "He ... they didn't ... they ... No ... he's okay right?"

"Fortunately, we didn't find any signs of abuse but ... one can never know" ... "A routine check will be done once he wakes up, we will ask him and hopefully nothing as bad has happened" ... "You are free to call the police afterwards if that's what he wants"

"What in the world is happening?" Jun said in disbelief, his voice almost disappeared not finding a single word to say
"No, it can't be" ... "He wasn't gone for more than ten minutes, he didn't even finish his one drink"

Soonyoung breathed deeply trying to keep himself in check, this is not happening no, not right now and not to Seungkwan. He's fine, nothing happened. Soonyoung repeated to himself refusing to believe anything bad has happened to their ray of sunshine.

The boy was merely sleeping, Jun held his hand tightly. He was glad that Seungkwan found him before he lost consciousness, he was glad that the doctors didn't find any signs of abuse and simply kept hopeful thoughts. Jun sat still when Soonyoung let his head rest on Seungkwan's bed. He was leaning over in a weird uncomfortable position and sat like that for a long time.

Seungkwan stirred a little and fluttered his eyes open. His vision was still blurry and everything felt weird. He whined uncontrollably and heard his name being called again, he wasn't sure what happened next but a while later, he felt better. He opened his eyes to meet Jun and Soonyoung, they were saying something but he couldn't understand what they were trying to say.

He went back to sleep but the next time he opened his eyes, Joshua was there instead. He glanced around and saw Wonwoo too. He mumbled something in his sleep and the two were right by his side.

"W-water" he was so thirsty. He took large sips from the cup that Joshua placed by his lips, Wonwoo filled it up for the second time and Seungkwan drank even more.

"Hi buddy" Joshua coed "Feeling any better?" The older asked and the younger nodded slowly.
"Where's Jun?" He asked looking around for the older to which Wonwoo told him that Jun and Soonyoung went home to get some rest and they'll be back soon.

"The doctor said you might feel nauseous, do you?"

Seungkwan shook his head "No" ... "I'm sleepy"

"We know buddy" Wonwoo coed, patting Seungkwan's head softly

"Kwan, do you remember anything?" Joshua asked and Seungkwan went silent for a bit

"Just the club and ... hum ... someone"

"Someone?" Wonwoo asked softly trying to get some more information

"I pushed someone off of me for some reason and I ... run to find Jun"

"Do wyou remember who they are?"

"No, I don't remember anything else" ... "Why? What did I do? I wasn't even that drunk, I didn't get any drinks"

"Nothing buddy, you didn't do anything" Joshua tried to sound as calm as possible. Seungkwan seemed to be doing okay so far and they all decided to wait for Seungcheol and Jeonghan to get here before they start asking more questions.

Soonyoung was crying his eyes out when Joshua got there and Jun was dreadfully tired. Seungkwan was in and out of consciousness and could barely stay awake. His condition hasn't changed throughout the night until now. He was more awake than any of the other times he tried to wake up but couldn't.

Joshua and Wonwoo kept him company, talking to him gently and taking his mind off the whole situation. He seemed to be doing well and with no bad memories from last night. They decided not to ask so many questions, until their leader and second elder arrive anyways.