Seungkwan 🍊

It's a cold rainy night.

The storm has been going on for a few days now and the conditions throughout the entire country were rather bad. Too many roads have been flooded and blocked, people getting stuck on different parts of the city and it was almost impossible to commute from one place to another to the point that the government issued an emergency alert to all residents to stay in doors unless it's an absolute emergency.

Well ... Jeonghan thought this was an absolute emergency for sure.

Their schedules were canceled due to the weather and he was luckily at home the entire time, in his shared apartment with Seungkwan. They thought they had everything they needed while staying in contact with the rest of the members constantly checking on each other but he was wrong

"How is he now?" Joshua asked over the phone and Jeonghan sighed deeply
"He's just laying around, I'm worried Shua he hasn't been able to lift his head off the pillow since early afternoon"

"The medicine is not working?" The other sounded concerned

"What medicine Shua? All we have are painkillers, they are not doing anything, he needs something stronger"

"Gosh okay, I know ... I'm sure he'll be fine, let me call Vernon and get back to you okay?"

"Thanks Joshua"

Jeonghan hang up and placed his phone down, he then lifted the tray of hot soup and veggies he made for Seungkwan a few minutes ago hoping by the time he finished his conversation, it would cool down a little.

Seungkwan's fever was stuck at 39,2 degrees all day and the boy was exhausted.

Unable to sleep, his head was all too stuffed, eyes red and teary and his throat was burning up. He couldn't talk much or even move the entire day.
He's been sick for three days now and today just seemed to the worst so far.

Jeonghan thought that they had everything they needed until the storm passed but when Seungkwan started feeling sick, he cursed himself for not thinking about restoring their medicine cabinet sooner. Seungkwan usually kept a lot of vitamins around but vitamins weren't going to help much in this situation.

It started as a simple cold but soon and quickly just overwhelmed him and he wasn't able to leave the bed.

Their only hope was Vernon, the younger has been trying to get through to them for a while now. He's the closest one to their location and the road wasn't that blocked but it was definitely busy and traffic was horrible as everyone was trying to get through the same area at the same time while driving absolutely slowly and carefully.

Vernon managed to get the medicine, he even grabbed all he could get from his own place and was on his way but it was taking him a life time.

Jeonghan walked into Seungkwan's room where the younger was laying miserably on his bed, he was trying to get some sleep but it wasn't happening

"Hey" Jeonghan softly called "I got you some soup and veggies you should eat"

Seungkwan sat up a little but couldn't move much as his muscles were all aching badly "I can't swallow" he confessed followed with a cough

"I know" Jeonghan placed the tray by the night table and sat by Seungkwan's side "But can you try at least a few spoons?"

Seungkwan nodded slowly, and regretting it as his head swayed a little in the process. He was thankful for having Jeonghan by his side the entire time and didn't want to give him a hard time. He took his first spoon and didn't particularly enjoy the way it came down his throat, it was already scratchy and sore and the hot liquid only made it burn more