Jeonghan [M] 2

*Self harm / *Suicide
*Depression / *Rape
Ships: *Jeongcheol / *Meanie / *SekSoo
Requested by oliviarose2890
*University life

—————
Morning broke through and Jeonghan was feeling a lot better. He managed to get some shut eye before Joshua, Wonwoo and DK came rushing through his hospital room a while ago.

He slowly sat up and greeted them with a smile that soon turned into tears.

Joshua was holding into Jeonghan tightly not letting him go
"I'm sorry Shua ... I'm so sorry I ..." Jeonghan gasped between his tears and Joshua wouldn't let him go "I was so scared Han, I couldn't do anything, you really scared me so much ... I thought I lost you"

"I'm really sorry, I don't know what I was thinking"

Joshua broke the hug, tears flowing down his cheeks holding Jeonghan by the shoulders
"Then why did you do it? Why? What happened Jeonghan?" ... "WHY?"

Jeonghan was dumbfounded, he was loss for words. His mouth open but had no words to say, he blankly stared into Joshua's face and couldn't say anything. Seungcheol noticed just how little air Jeonghan was taking 

"It's okay, Hannie breathe it's okay ..." he rubbed soothing patterns over his back" ... "We don't have to do this now" ... "You need to rest"

DK walked closer and asked Joshua to do the same taking him in his arms. Joshua was exhausted as well, he didn't get any sleep or rest for the past three days, the sight of Jeonghan bleeding never left his mind. He couldn't sleep, he could eat, all he wanted to do was to stay near Jeonghan and hide in DK's arms.

It was painful to see but eventually, Jeonghan calmed down again. The doctor said that it might be difficult for him to open up, and he suggested therapy ... actually, it's hospital policy, Jeonghan will have to go for therapy sessions at least for a few months until they make sure he's okay and no longer a threat to himself

Jeonghan was done having his breakfast. He refused it at first, but Wonwoo was really convincing. The two were chatting for a bit when he noticed just how tired his boyfriend was

"Min?" Wonwoo softly stroke Mingyy's arm when he dozed off his head by Jeonghan's legs on the bed, he smiled seeing him unmoving

"You should take him home Wonwoo" Jeonghan said softly, "I'm thankful for both of you and I'm really sorry"

Wonwoo had tears in his eyes, he didn't want to worry Jeonghan further and simply nodded. He leaned over to hug the older tightly "I don't know what happened but I wish you could talk to someone about it, if not us then someone else" ... "We can't see you like this Jeonghan ... we will literally be lost without you forever"

Jeonghan hugged him back tightly and hummed "I'll be okay, I promise"

"Okay, I trust that Hannie, I really do" Wonwoo tightened the hug one more time before he finally broke it. He reached over to shake Mingyu softly and the boy jolted thinking that something might have happened. Wonwoo immediately calmed him down and asked him to go home.
Jeonghan stepped in to say the same and bid the couple goodbye a while later, Mingyu holding onto Wonwoo as they walked through the door.

It was getting dark and Jeonghan bid goodnight to Joshua and DK too and was left with Seungcheol.

Seungcheol was trying his mighty best not to make Jeonghan feel uncomfortable. He wished he could just have Jeonghan in his arms instead, cuddled up somewhere warm and comfy.
Maybe he was too late?
Maybe Jeonghan didn't have any feelings for him? He can't risk telling him now that this happened, what if he doesn't take it well? What if he tries to hurt himself once again.