Junhui

Jun was having this headache since that evening. Everyone was scattered around him doing whatever, they just got home and they were resting for the night.

Jun was sitting on the armchair, his eyes closed with an uncomfortable expression and gently massaging his temples.

"Are you okay?" His fellow Chinese twin asked, seeing the way the older was unusually quiet.
Jun looked up and gave Minghao a smile "I'm okay, just a headache" he said, his voice came a bit lower than Minghao expected it to be.
Worried, Minghao sat next to him and scanned his face "You don't sound good, shall I get you anything?"

Jun shook his head "I already took some aspirin, I'll be be okay in the morning"

But he wasn't

Morning came and Jun hardly got any sleep. He looked dull and uncomfortable, his head was running miles upon miles and he simply felt terrible.
He woke up dizzy and beaten up, he barely could pick up on what the others were talking about during their briefing.

"Are you okay?" Hoshi asked, Jun looked dull and powerless

"Humm my head is pounding, I didn't sleep much either"

Hoshi eyed him up and down worriedly "Is there something bothering you?"

Jun shook his head and regretted it immediately "No, I guess I'm just stressed out, I'll try to take it easy"

Hoshi nodded "Yes, please do, just sit out for today"

Jun nodded as he just finished packing his bag. They had a few things to do before practice that day and Jun's headache developed to a really bad migraine throughout the day.
By the time they reached the practice room, he had to stop from time to time to close his eyes for a while and regain his composure.

It was hard, he never experienced something like this before. He couldn't keep himself focused and having 13 members wasn't making it any easier. They were constantly loud and noisy and today, they were ... fighting.

Hoshi and Minghao knew just how much pain Jun was in. They were offering him to rest and take his pills all day and right now, Jun was sitting next to Hoshi on the sofa and leaning a little into him.
He heard Jeonghan yelling for the up-tenth time "IT DOESN'T MATTER STOP FIGHTING"

He yelled addressing no one other than Seungkwan and Dino. The two were bickering all day about something stupid. Dino broke Seungkwan's favorite Microphone that morning

"It matters to me" Seungkwan yelled back feeling too frustrated. That microphone was his favorite for years, he loved the way it amplified his voice just perfectly.

"I said I'll fix it will you drop it already?" Dino was on edge the whole day "You and your stupid microphone"

"EXCUSE ME?" Seungkwan gasped and was about to lash out at Dino once again when another panicked voice cut through their conversation.

Hoshi yelled Jun's name more than a few times but the older was motionless in his arms.

"Gosh I wish they just stop yelling already" Jun said sounding weak and tired. Hoshi gave him a sad smile "I know you're having a migraine, Jeonghan will take care of it soon"

"I ... just" Jun sighed "I'm dizzy Soonyoung, I can't keep my eyes open"

"Maybe it's best if you go home then?"

Jun blinked a few times, Hoshi frowned for a second as Jun suddenly looked distant as if he was shaking a certain feeling off his head

"Are you okay?" He got worried seeing just how glassy Jun's eyes suddenly got, his pale skin seeming worse than it once was.

Jun soon blinked slowly and whispered "I'd like to go home now Soonyoung" his voice cracked at the end and Hoshi took it as a sign to seriously do something about it.

Jun tried to slowly stand up, the yelling in the background never stopped and just as he took his step, Jun fell forward. Luckily, Hoshi was right by his side to catch him.

Jeonghan run to the two "What the hell happened?"

Hoshi held Jun in his arms, Minghao soon joined him. Dino and Seungkwan finally forgetting about their feud and worriedly watching from a distance.

"He was having this headache all day" Minghao explained "It must be it"

"He really sounded weak I was about to send him home and he just ... collapsed"

"Quickly let's bring him to the sofa"

Hoshi placed Jun gently on the sofa, a moment later, Seungcheol and Mingyu walked in. Noticing the commotion, the leader run towards them, Jeonghan gave him a worried look "He was complaining about that headache all day"

Seungcheol sighed, yes he knew about it "I'll call the doctor, he should be here ... just make sure he's comfortable"

Minghao held his Chinese's friend hand tightly for when he woke up around thirty minutes later, Jun was sore all over and couldn't think straight. Hearing Minghao speaking to him softly in Mandarin, made him feel at ease and a lot more comfortable.

"Here" the nurse on shift asked Jun to extend his arm, she gently injected him with a pain killer. Jun flinched but soon relaxed when the needle left his arm. Minghao was next to him the entire time, everyone was quiet just trying to give him space.

"It's a bad migraine, he's a bit dehydrated as well" ... "He should rest and regain his strength, I gave him an injection to help reduce the pain, you should take him home now"

Seungcheol nodded "No doubt in that, we're taking him home"

The pain killer soon started to kick in, Jun was resting for a while on the sofa until he decided he was okay enough to get going. Minghao sticking by his side while Dino and Seungkwan kept apologizing to him endlessly and to each other as well.
Jeonghan placed a soft hand over Jun's back "I'm sorry buddy, we'll go home and rest okay?"

Jun smiled a little still holding into Minghao's hand tightly "Thank you Hannie, I'll be okay once I get some sleep"

Jeonghan nodded "Yeah I will make sure no one bothers you and ... no more fighting" the older glared at the Dino and Seungkwan seeing just how apologetic their faces were.

"We didn't mean to" Seungkwan confessed

"I had no idea I'm sorry" Dino added feeling so guilty but the two only received a soft smile from Jun
"It's okay, we fight sometimes that's how it is"

"You scared me though" Minghao added in Mandrin "The last thing I expected to see today was you being motionless on the floor"

"I'm sorry, I'm better now I promise"