Joshua

"Here" Jun was panicking a little, he passed a glass of water over to Joshua.

Another coughing fit hit him and they only seemed to get worse time after time. Joshua took a sip calming his burning throat down and was left panting and wheezing.

Jun rubbed his hand on Joshua's back "Feeling better?" He asked and Joshua didn't bother to answer because, no he wasn't.

"Come on, I'll drive you to the doctor's office" he placed his hand over the boy's cheeks "You're burning up as well ... Shua what happened?"

Another deep breath and Joshua regained a little more composure to actually answer Jun.

"I did" he whispered, his voice hoarse and tired "I was there there just yesterday, it's just a cold"

Jun frowned and sat next to Joshua on the bed "I know I haven't been here for the past week but for how long this been going on?"

Joshua sighed "Three days"

"Three days??? Joshua this sounds like a lung infection, pneumonia or something are you sure it's just a cold?"

Joshua nodded slowly letting his head fall back to his pillow wanting nothing but this cold to go away and for his head to stop throbbing.

Jun frowned deeper seeing his friend pale and out of breaths "Where is everyone?"

"Busy" Joshua simply answered going back under his blanket and Jun helped to cover him tightly. He sighed "Well, somebody should stay with you at least"

"Jeonghan was here" ... "And Wonwoo" Joshua really sounded exhausted "But they had to leave anyway"

Jun sighed again, he placed his hand once again over Joshua's forehead and felt the heat radiating from him"Well I'll be here if you need me okay?"

Joshua closed his eyes trying to get some rest "I really appreciate it"

Jun was in China for the entire week working on an individual promotion and just got back. He wasn't sure what was wrong with Joshua but he simply took his words for granted when he said he was having a cold. It's been three days? Joshua looked awful and no one was around to help as much and he felt so bad for him right now.

He watched over him for a few hours, but eventually, he gave up to sleep. It's been a long week and he was tired. He did his best to keep an eye on Joshua but things were too quiet when Joshua finally fell asleep and he was drowsy.

He woke up sometime later to shaky voice and a harsh nudge.

Jun opened his eyes and saw Joshua by his side. The boy was on the floor clutching a hand over his chest and barely could talk a breath.

Joshua didn't understand what was happening to him. The doctor said it was just a cold and sent him home to rest and sleep with a cough syrup and some cold medicine but this definitely wasn't cold. Just like Jun said earlier, maybe it was something more than that?

Joshua woke up a while ago to an uncomfortable feeling sitting on his chest. He pushed his blanket away and tried to take deep breaths but it only got harder and harder for him to catch a single breath and he knew that he needed the ride to the doctor's office that Jun offered earlier.

He called Jun's name a few times but unfortunately the boy was too tired to wake up on that alone, so Joshua had to leave his bed and take a few steps toward his friends bed. It was so difficult as he couldn't even breathe properly, and just as he reached the bed, he fell to his knees and started calling Jun's name again. Luckily, Jun woke up in time to find him almost breathless.

The boy jolted out of the comfort of his bed and reached over to Joshua. He immediately offered his help and made him sit up he wasn't so sure on what to do next, but he knew that Joshua needed professional help.

" I'm taking you to the doctors office. Okay? I don't wanna hear it"

Joshua couldn't disagree this time he definitely needed extra help. Jun run to get his car keys and rushed Joshua to the ER. By the time they got there, Joshua was exhausted, and it was difficult for him to stay awake and dark spots blurred his vision.

The doctor immediately took Joshua in and placed him under an oxygen mask. They knew that Joshua was having some kind of an asthma attack, and after a few tests, they confirm that Joshua was suffering from allergic asthma, and placed him immediately under treatment. It was a bit confusing as it hid under his cold and fever, no wonder why the previous doctor thought it was just a common cold.

Jun had to stay outside in the waiting room for a while, his phone in his hands, texting the rest of his members and telling them about the situation at hand. He couldn't deny the way, his hands and the scary thoughts that took over his head, but he knew eventually Joshua will okay. The nurse assured him and told him that Joshua was getting the necessary treatments and will be fine after a while. But Jun wooden dress until he sees him and makes sure he was alright.

When he walked into the hospital room, Joshua seemed to be sleeping, but he actually wasn't. The boy simply surrendered to exhaustion once his breaths calmed down. Jun gently walked over to Joshua's side and held his hand feeling it cold against his own. He sighed deeply, and soon smiled once Joshua opened his eyes and recognized his presence.

" hi there how are you feeling?" Jun asked with a soft voice. Joshua blinked, but couldn't reply having the oxygen mask still placed over his face.

" I'm here if you need anything okay?" ... " I messaged the others as well. They're coming soon so I need you to get better once they arrive"

Joshua nodded. He very much appreciated Jun's help. He can't think of what could have happened that night. If he wasn't around. He closed his eyes again to get some rest before his room got flooded with the members asking him thousands of questions.