Dino 🤍 Special [2]

Surprise 🎉
Back by popular demand 😌

I'm sorry I know I said I wasn't going to make a part 2 but I just couldn't say No to you guys I'm sorry but here you go, i hope you like it the way you enjoyed the first one

Arranged Marriage ❗️Business Deal
FT. Cha Eunwoo ☝️
Love and Hate / Hurt and Comfort

‼️ A bit more sexy stuff in this chapter
‼️ I don't own the pictures Pinterests does

Requested by stacysvt
Requested by rosx_dxm
Requested by Volieteen_moaNstay

——————
- Flashback -

Looking at the door where Chan was merely standing, the younger looked ... freaking hot

His hair soaked wet and his fringe covering his eyes and the sides of his face

He was wearing a large white t-shirt that fell ever so gracefully over his petite figure.
It hang a little above his knees while his smooth milky skin was showing ... glowing.
he was barefooted and had nothing underneath that baggy t-shirt but his boxers .

Eunwoo stood there mesmerized, confused ... stunned.

Chan looked god damn sexy and he couldn't take his eyes off.

Chan walked slowly toward Eunwoo, a little mischievous smile on his face. Eunwoo was frozen for a while as Chan made his way up to him.

"Burnt the toast huh?" Chan said softly eying the horribly looking toasts on the counter

"Told you I'm a very bad cook" Eunwoo replied eyeing the boy's features so delicately

Chan smiled a little and nodded "Right"

Chan looked up, taking another stop toward the older

"Eunwoo I ..."

Chan was hesitant but determined he got closer, their faces inches away from each other "I want to ... try something" he reached his hand up Eunwoon's face trailing it ever so delicately over the older's face, cheeks and jaw "I just ... want—-"

And before he could finish his sentence, Eunwoo wrapped a hand around Chan's waist, lifting his t-shirt up a little bit more in the process, pressing him against his chest ever so effortlessly while claiming his lips like there's no tomorrow. The kiss was hot and wet and extremely intense, Eunwoo's hands all over Chan's back, ended up picking him off the floor. Their lips never stopped moving savoring every inch of each other.

Struggling for air, Chan was a few inches above the ground as Eunwoo picked him up a few minutes ago "Is that ... Humm is that want you wanted to try?" Eunwoo was almost incoherent and Chan's dazed foggy eyes sparkled down at him "Yeah ... that's exactly what I wanted to try"

- End of flashback -

The day passed rather slowly with them fooling around like teenagers.

Eunwoo picked Chan up like he was nothing but a feather, walked him up to the sofa with the younger's arms still wrapped around his neck tightly, a smile on his face and a madly pretty sexy blush covering his cheeks.

Eunwoo placed him down on the sofa gently where they had a brief hot moment looking at each other's eyes before Eunwoo leaned over to claim Chan's lips again. Sweet and gentle, hot and wet, his kisses were perfect making Chan whine and moan a little, music to Eunwoo's ears. He could never get enough of this, enough of this little mess he just made, enough of his ... husband?