Vernon 1

Vernon woke up to that unsettling feeling. He sat up with an obvious discomfort, he sighed as he remembered the conversation he had with his sister the night before. They talked for hours like they used to when they were kids, just catching up and giggled at their own words and he felt better. He missed her so much but he had to push the thoughts away if he wanted to get about his day.

Things were going as normal, but he caught himself zoning out quite a lot. Just staring into space for some reason. Was he tired? Maybe ? he wasn't so sure but even Jeonghan noticed snapping a finger in front of his face "Hey Bernon-ah" bringing him out of his daze, he chuckled at the nickname giving him his attention

"What's wrong?" Jeonghan's hand landed over his shoulder "You zoned out"
Vernon shrugged, he didn't think much of it but as the day went by he kept zoning out more and more. A few hours in and he started to feel his eyes lids get heavy, his head a bit fuzzy and overall simply tired.

"Are you sure?"
Vernon nodded once again when Wonwoo asked him if he was okay, and he wasn't the only who asked him so far. Maybe something was actually wrong? He was definitely having a headache and feeling a little faint but nothing more.

He quietly sat next to Seungkwan for what seemed to be an entire four hours of continuous shootings and promotions. He didn't mind at all but by the end of the day, he was zombie like.

Yes, something was definitely wrong.

He pushed himself off his car seat with upmost difficulty and he trailed behind the others finally going home.
He wobbled a little on the way loosing his balance for a second before Mingyu caught him. A strong hand around his waist that soon travelled up to his back and shoulder.

Mingyu frowned "Are you okay there?" He asked and Vernon nodded again with a chuckle "Just lost my balance I guess"

"Okay, be careful" but Mingyu wasn't really convinced with the reply he got, he kept a firm hand around Vernon's shoulder until they reached home, something in him wasn't really comfortable with what just happened

They quickly run inside fighting over who would get to shower first making Vernon shake his head "Every single time" he muttered to himself getting to his shared bedroom with Seungkwan. He placed his bag somewhere on the floor not really paying attention where it landed. He walked over to his closet grabbed a pair of clean pyjamas.

On his way out of the room, he felt the room spinning for a second and he stopped. Suddenly, his headache intensified, he clutched at the door frame leaning a little onto it to support himself. He blinked a couple of times feeling the dizziness ease. Was he having dizzy spells? Earlier also he lost his balance if not for Mingyu, he shook his head a little trying to get rid of the hazy feeling and he succeeded. For a while, he thought he was okay

He pushed himself off the wall and continued his way to the shower. Getting under the hot water was rather soothing, he enjoyed the feeling, the way the warm droplets washed away his suddenly aching muscles. Vernon didn't know why his body was acting this weird all of a sudden, did he over work himself ?

He dried up quickly, he was looking in the mirror slipping his head through the comfortable pyjama shirt when he felt it again ... the spinning.
This time he had to grip on the edge of the sink to support himself, he thought he could just shake it away like he did earlier but it just wouldn't go away.

His knuckles turned white as he gripped harder onto the ceramic bowl. His chest tightening up, the minor headache he had all day was suddenly not so minor making it so hard for him to even open his eyes.
Vernon tried to keep his composure and stay awake standing.

But he couldn't remember anything after that.

Loud bangs were heard from behind the washroom door. Vernon was taking so long and Dino was getting impatient knocking hard on the wooden door but gaining nothing but complete silence in return.

"Vernon this is not funny" Dino kept knocking "Open up"

The noise was really annoying and for a while Scoups put up with it but when he watched Jeonghan giving his temples a small massage, it was his cue to deal with whatever shenanigans the youngsters were plotting.

"Hey stop yelling you're giving Jeonghan a headache"

Of course he noticed, Jeonghan smiled feeling grateful for what the leader was doing for him

"He's been in there for almost 30 minutes and I need to shower"

Dino whined, he was frustrated and Scoups sighed walking his way through the hallway to stand next to Dino
"Vernon-ah come out that's enough" it was a bit unusual and Scoups didn't imagine himself knocking on the door almost as many times as Dino did and worry started to creep in.

At this point, Jeonghan was also worried frantically standing there near the two, Mingyu and Seungkwan standing near by thinking of the possible ways to quickly open the door and check on Vernon

"Do you think we should brea—" Jeonghan was about to say when they heard the door click.

Scoups hurried to open it but also careful not to hit Vernon in the face.
Vernon was on the floor barely able to lift himself up, the continuous pounding on the door woke him up just enough to turn the key and open the door before he slipped back to the floor. His face all different shades of red and pink, his eyes glassy and waves of dizziness slammed him left and right across the walls of his own brain.

All he saw was Jeonghan kneeling in front of him, his hand softly cupping his warm cheeks and saying something he couldn't really hear and again he was overwhelmed by the darkness.

Jeonghan tried to wake him up, not so sure of what was happening to him, the atmosphere was suddenly too intense. Jeonghan's hand still pressed over Vernon's burning cheeks tapping them rather roughly to no vail until Scoups pushed him a little to the side.
Mingyu kneeled down next to them and effortlessly scooped Vernon off the floor.