JeongCheol Special

Abusive relationship
Jeongcheol 🤍
Long chapter on the way ☝️
Requested by pixieglam17276
—————

"Who's that guy Jeonghan's with?"
Seungcheol casually asked his new roommate DK

"Oh that's his boyfriend ... Hyuk"
(Don't ask me who Hyuk is because I have no idea I just made him up and I hate him already ... just think of a tall handsome toxic person)

DK replied and Seungcheol eyed the couple from a far, their body language didn't feel right.
Hyuk couldn't keep his hands to himself and even though they were in a relationship, Jeonghan somehow didn't seem interested in the boy's touch.

Seungcheol joined the university about a week ago, his old university sent him here for a better opportunity to get a better education.
He was the only one who passed the enrollment exam with a full mark and continued getting full marks throughout the whole semester no matter how many times they made him retake the exams ... he was a biology genius majoring in his first year in medical school.
Everyone knew that he had a brighter future and his small university wasn't going to give him the opportunity and chances he deserved so they paid for a scholarship and had him transferred to one of the best campuses in Seoul.

He met DK first, the two were roommates and they got along just fine. DK was an engineering major, and slowly he got to meet the others; Jeonghan, Joshua, Mingyu and Wonwoo.

The six of them got together when DK introduced his new roommate to them at the bar the other night.
And ever since that night, Seungcheol simply couldn't take his eyes off Jeonghan.

The boy was so beautiful.
So gentle and sweet.
His smile gave him stomach butterflies and he simply fell in love with him the second he laid eyes on him.

But unfortunately ... Jeonghan was taken.

He already had someone ... Hyuk (ugh 😒)

Jeonghan was an art enthusiast, the type that studies paintings, art and history he dreams of joining the Art Crime Police Department one day. Seungcheol found it very interesting and incredibly attractive ... just imagine Jeonghan uncovering stolen precious art pieces or evaluating them being authentic or fake.

Watching him work, will be art itself.

It was a bit late in the afternoon when Jeonghan's boyfriend simply just showed up at their campus.
It turned out that he doesn't attend the university here but somewhere else 200 miles away. He met Jeonghan in the beginning of the school year, Hyuk was dropping off a friend when he spotted the beauty being a little lost ... he offered his help, even though he didn't go there, ugh 😒 and here we are.

(I just hate this imaginary character I made up, makes me go ugh 😒)

"Come on Jeonghan, I did drive 200 miles just to see you, you know?"
Hyuk said, like that gave him the permission to get what he wanted to get from Jeonghan right now

"I really appreciate you coming all the way, I really do but can't we just go on a peaceful date or something? I'm not in the mood, I feel like I'm coming down with a cold or something"

Hyuk looked disappointed, more than that, he looked mad "You're just not trying hard enough for me here Jeonghan, I drove 200 miles to surprise you"

Jeonghan sighed "I know, I said I really apprecia—"

"Then come with me, we will have a nice dinner and" he got closer to the boy, fingers under his chin making his head go up to meet his sharp eyes "and we will have fun ... we always do, you like that don't you?"