63 || I made it

SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE. HAD HORRIBLE WRITERS BLOCK :(

| CHAPTER SIXTY-THREE
| I made it

| CHAPTER SIXTY-THREE| I made it

ᴏᴀᴋʟᴇʏ ᴄᴀʀɪʟʟᴏ

My new stylist, Nadia, said it was too hot out for me to be dressed in layers of sweaters, and although I was somewhat bothered over it, I decided to fully trust her to do her job right.

I was skeptical when she pulled a crimson pair of trousers off the rack. They looked about six sizes too large by just looking at the legs, as opposed to the tank top she took off the hanger. In comparison, the top looked comically small.

Nadia held the clothes up to my body, trying to envision the look. She nodded, a finger curled in front of her lips as she switched the tanktop out for a looser fit button-up, one that let air through. However, she too decided that something like this would only be good on me with a vest overtop. This time not silver, but a deep red, matching the color of the pants.

"How did you like what you wore for Harmonix?" she asked.

"I liked it," I said.

"I think you looked dreamy, yet a little rebellious." She put the tanktop from earlier back on the hanger so she could put it back on the rack. "Why did you hire me?"

I sat down in the chair behind me, pulling at the strings of my hoodie. "My sister was the one altering my outfit for Harmonix," I told her, a little embarrassed that I had to consult my fifteen year old sister to dress me. "My last stylist would've never made me experiment like that, and I don't have an eye for it."

Nadia nodded. "Okay. In that case, maybe we can change up your signature style." She pursed her lips, holding the new outfit up to my body. I stood back up, looking in the mirror as she held up the pants and the shirt. "Do you have a girlfriend?" she asked. I smiled, still looking at my reflection.

"A boyfriend, actually," I told her. "But he's out of state, so he'll be watching me on the livestream."

Nadia nodded, pushing her small-framed glasses further up her nose as she rummaged through the rack again. "Is he a public figure as well?"

"He's an actor," I told her.

"And who's he styled by?"

I looked up as I tried to remember, but I had no clue. I didn't remember it ever coming up in conversation before.

"I don't know," I answered, and Nadia stuck out her hand, her fingers wiggling in the direction of my phone.

"Did you need something?" I asked, a little suspicious as she tried to look into my phone.

"If you don't know his stylist, I'm going to need pictures," she said, "of any recent event of his."

"He hasn't been to any lately," I told her. "He was on a hiatus."