Chapter 1

Y/N POV

Who would have thought things would turn out the way they would. Here you are just standing in front of the new building that you were hired to protect a Korean girl group. A Korean girl group. A few months ago you were in the ring fighting against the top fighters in the world. Now. Now here you stand wondering what the hell happened. How did any of this happen? How did I let myself get hurt to the point where I am not able to fight anymore. Now. Now I am just a damn body guard. A body guard. I went from a professional fighter to a personal body guard. How does that work? I'm a damn laughing stock to the world. I got out of my thoughts, took a deep breath and walked into the building. I walked up to the receptionist desk.

"Hello, my name is Y/N and I'm here to see the CEO." You said to get the attention of the receptionist.

"Hello. I heard you were coming today. I am glad you were able to find the building. You will get escorted in just a second. Please have a seat or you can look around." She responded with a smile on her face as she looked you up and down.

A girl group. I don't even listen to Kpop music. Why am I here? How did Tony get me this job? I don't even speak Korean. How in the world am I suppose to communicate with any of these people? You were thinking while looking around. There were many posters hanging from the walls. From boy groups to girl groups to just solo posters. Then you saw a girl group poster with someone you never thought you would see ever again. Someone that you clearly remembered but thought you were able to forget. She was the one that broke your heart when she just disappeared. She didn't say anything before she left... you know when she walked out of the door and out of your life years ago.

This can't be real. Please don't let this be the group I am protecting. Like out of all the groups here, but I don't really see any new girl groups photos hanging anywhere else. Please. I cannot deal with this. My life just got turned upside down and now I have to deal with a new job. Deal with a whole new country. Deal with a new life. Deal with new people. Deal with her...

"Y/n" A man said to get my trance off of the poster I was clearly staring at and to get me out of deep thought.

"Yes, that is me." I responded turning around to face the man.

"Hello, my name is Jin. I'm YG's CEO's assistant. Please follow me." He said with a smile on his face. I just nodded my head with a content look on my face and followed him to the elevator. "I'm glad you were able to look around at the posters. Have you heard of any of the groups before?"

"No, not at all." I responded while shaking my head. "In all honesty, I'm quite confused on why I am here. I know my manager told me that I was going to guard a Korean girl group but I don't speak any Korean." I continued while following Jin to the CEO's office.

"Oh we know you don't. But you don't have to worry. Three out of the four girls speak English fluently and the fourth understands but she won't really respond to you. She will more than likely ask the other girls to translate for her." Jin answered while opening the door to the CEO's office. I just nodded to what he had to say because I was quite sure I knew which group I was clearly going to guard. Out of all the girl group posters I saw downstairs there was only one group that had only 4 members. Jin motioned me to have a seat to wait for the CEO. He also took the seat next to me. "He will be in shortly. I think he had to make a stop to the girls' dance room to let them know you are here." I just nodded again because once Jin was finished talking the door opened and the CEO walked in.

I stood up and bowed saying hello. The CEO responded back with a hello and motioned for me to be seated. I sat back down to wait for what he had to say.

"Hello Y/N, I'm the CEO and I'm glad you are able to join us and the team. The ladies of Blackpink will be super excited to have a younger body guard by their side. Especially one that is a female." He said with a smile because he knew that having a female body guard is usually unexpected but it would make the ladies feel more secure.