Chapter 7

"Time Skip"

Y/N POV

Coachella was such a blur. All I remember was getting the ladies of Blackpink to Coachella and then everything was basically on auto pilot. I barely even remember seeing some of the acts that I apparently went to go see. The ladies did amazing and they definitely showed the world why they were one of the biggest girl Kpop groups out there. After their performance, Jisoo went back to the house so that she could recover a little so she could enjoy the rest of the weekend. The other 3 ladies enjoyed their time at Coachella. Jisoo did join them here and there throughout the weekend so that meant I was also with them here and there but most of the time the other guards were with the ladies. Overall, I think it was a good time for all of us at Coachella. 

The ladies of Blackpink were now on a little break before they had a concert in Chicago. They all went their separate ways to relax. Some went to New York, some stayed in California, they were just glad they had some down time to catch their breaths and recoup. I also had some time to take a little break. Tony convinced me to go to New York with him for the week just to get away from everything that has happened in the past week. 

My entire life has really been flipped upside down. I was a pro fighter, now I'm a body guard. I have to guard my ex-girlfriend. The ex-girlfriend who just recently told me she loves me. Well, after I told her I love her. What the hell is going on? Why am I not able to get her out of my mind? I was fine before I saw her again. Like how does this happen? Does this happen to everyone? Their ex-girlfriend disappears and all of a sudden reappears and technically she is your boss. How am I suppose to really go through the rest of this contract? Do I still have feelings for Rose? Do I really love her? Am I able to forgive her? Do I want to forgive her?

"Y/N!" I popped right out of my thoughts and turned my head to Tony. We were currently in the hotel and I was looking out of the window just enjoying the city view. 

"What?!" I responded a little dumbfounded that I was really zoning out again. 

"I asked where you wanted to go eat? Were you thinking about Rose again?" Tony asked with a slight sad tone in his voice. 

"I'm always thinking about her. I can't get her out of my mind. Since I have seen her again I'm always thinking about her." I dropped my head at the end of the sentence and shook my head. After Coachella and on the place ride to New York, Tony and I had a talk and I told him everything that had happened. He was very sympathetic to the situation and told me to just enjoy the small break that I have right now. That once I go back to work I'll just be in my head all over again. I agreed or at least I tried to agree. "She never leaves my mind. She is also in New York and all I want to do is be around her. Isn't that fucked up? She hurt me. She broke me and yet all I want to do is spend time with her. To be around her. To hear her voice. To hear her laugh. How does she have this much control over me?" I started getting angry.

"Hey, hey, hey. What did we agree about on the plane? We said we were going to have a good time. Breath. You are getting angry and that is not who you are. Well, other than when you are in the ring." Tony said walking over to me and putting his hand on my shoulder. "One day. Hopefully we can get you back in the ring and have you do what you love to do." He chuckled because we both knew that was never going to happen. 

I just laughed at that. "You know I'm never going to be able to fight again. My career is over because one illegal hit to the back of my head and more than likely I will be out forever." I said with a little laugh but sadness in my voice and threw his hand off my shoulder. "But, I'm down to eat whatever. We are in the city where food is everything." I said trying to get myself cheerful again and turned around to face the window again and raised my arms wide to emphasize how big New York was.