Chapter 15

Rose POV

I just woke up from a nap. After my "little" mental or emotional break down I just asked to be left alone in my room and I fell asleep. The other members complied with it because Jennie had to go to a photoshoot and Lisa wanted to go meet with some friends and I didn't want to be the one that keeps them. So, basically Jisoo was on Rose duty. That is what the other members called it because they didn't want me to be a wreck all by myself or to do something stupid. They have called it that for a little while now since Y/N has came back into my life because I have been breaking down a lot lately not knowing how to control my emotions.

I got up and walked out of my room. 

"Woah! Look who is finally alive." Jisoo playfully said when she looked my way trying to make me smile. It did put a smile on my face and I went to place my head on Jisoo's lap and laid down on the couch. 

"Unnie. Am I stupid to be in love with Y/N?" I asked nervously and looked up to her face to see her reaction. 

"Rose, I don't think you are stupid but I do think you are too emotional about anything that has to do with Y/N. I think you need to give her space and allow her to live her life and just let her come back to you naturally." Jisoo truthfully responded while running her fingers through my hair not taking her attention away from the television. 

"How? How do I just sit back and allow her like someone else? I'm so in love with her that I don't think I can let that happen." I said while trying not to get emotional but just thinking about how Y/N could possibly be in love with someone else hurts.

"I don't think she likes anyone right now. I'm sure she is probably still trying to figure out her feelings towards you. She likes you but she doesn't know if she should." Jisoo said while really trying to be nice about the whole situation but I know she was getting annoyed about the fact that every few days I am crying over Y/N. This is a whole new thing for the rest of the members. I am emotional but usually it's because I think I'm not doing my best for the group. Not, because I am actually crying over someone. 

"But, what if she actually doesn't like me? What if she is talking to someone from G-Idle?" I closed my eyes at this point trying to hold back the tears. 

"I doubt it. I can tell that she really does like you but she doesn't want to admit it. She is scared to get hurt by you, Rose. You hurt her once already so I bet she is very cautious right now. I really don't think she wants to get hurt again." Jisoo explained. I just nodded. What do I say to that? I did hurt her and I would never hurt her again. I want to be with Y/N... 

"Okay, I'm going to get ready and go out to get food. I haven't eaten all day." I said as I shook myself out of my own thoughts and got off Jisoo's lap. "Do you want to go?" I asked looking at her.

"No, you go. But, don't go too far okay?" Jisoo said as I got off the couch to get ready. It took me like 15 minutes to get ready.

"Are you sure you don't want to go?" I asked Jisoo one more time as I walked out of my bedroom and into the living room.

"No, I'm okay here. I already ordered fried chicken." Jisoo responded not taking her attention away from the television. I just nodded knowing she didn't see me and turned around to head to the front door. "Don't forget to wear a face mask!" Was the last thing I heard from Jisoo before the door closed. 

I was making my way down the street not really knowing where I was going nor what I really wanted to eat. I just wanted to get out of the apartment. I walked for a little bit and just decided to grab some tteokbokki because it was the fastest thing I could think of grabbing. I was just walking around aimlessly and somehow I realized I showed up to Y/N's apartment building. I just stood outside just staring at the building; just thinking.

BodyguardOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara