Chapter 5

Y/N POV

It has been a very uneventfully few days since we have been in California. The ladies of Blackpink had rehearsal for their set at Coachella in the morning to about mid afternoon and then the other part of the time they have been exploring individually or in pairs so I haven't really been needed. I would just send other body guards with each member. I really only have to be around when all 4 members are together. So, basically I only have to be at rehearsals with them. 

We have been staying in the same house but I haven't really been around any of the ladies which means I haven't really been around Rose. She has been busy so there is no need to bother her. The only real time I see her is the travel from the house to the rehearsal space. But, that doesn't mean she hasn't been on my mind. Especially during rehearsals, I have to watch their performances to know where each security should be at anytime and I have to say she definitely owns the stage. Not just Rose but all the ladies of Blackpink definitely own the stage. They are actually amazing and I did not know that at all before witnessing it myself because I had no clue about the Kpop life. 

After rehearsals the ladies would go out and explore so I would have time to just go do my own thing. I was able to see some of my old friends and I got to see my parents. They were in town visiting my dad's side of the family so it was great timing for all of us. I haven't seen my parents since being in the hospital after my accident because we all have been busy. So it was definitely good to catch up with them. 

*Night before Coachella Day 1*

"Hey Y/N, it seems like we haven't seen you in forever." Jennie said when I walked into the kitchen. I pulled my attention off of my phone to look at her and the other ladies. Jennie was in the kitchen with Lisa and Rose. It seems like they were in there eating some desserts they got before they came back to the house.

"You guys have been busy. I'm not here to get in your way. I'm just suppose to hide in the shadows." I responded with a small shrug and a small chuckle towards the end of my sentence. I put my phone in my pocket and open the cabinet to grab a glass so I could get some water. 

"Yeah, but even at rehearsals. It seems like you disappear. We don't ever see you out there watching us like everyone else." Lisa looked up at me and added to the conversation while I got some water.

"I watch your rehearsals. Trust me, I need to know where my guys need to stand to keep you all safe. But, I'm not worried about your performances. I know you guys are going to do amazing out there because rehearsals are already amazing. Just imagine all the lights and the screaming fans, the atmosphere will add to the performance and you guys will kill it." I said after drinking some water and turning my attention to all 3 ladies. 

"You watch all of our sets?" Rose asked while raising her head to focus on me. I couldn't really look at her, I just did a small glance at her and took another drink of my water. 

"Yeah, why would I not? You ladies will definitely make a statement out there." I said nonchalantly. "Where is Jisoo?" Asking, trying to change the subject. "Why is she not here with you guys eating desserts? Isn't that what she loves the most?" I looked around and pointed to the desserts.

"She isn't feeling well so she went to sleep early." Jennie said. "Did you want some?" Using her fork to point to the desserts. 

"Y/N doesn't like desserts. She doesn't have a sweet tooth. She isn't that type of girl." Rose responded out of nowhere not really paying attention to what she was saying but rather giving her attention to the desserts but then raised her head up and her eyes wide opened after she realized she spoke for me like she used to. She looked at me to see my reaction to the comment because it finally clicked what she did. "I'm sorry. It was just a reflex to respond." She started to freak out.