Chapter 26

Y/N POV

It has been a few days and Rose has been here with me all day everyday. Well, apart from the time that she was at work doing her idol things. During the times she was away was the time that I was actually able to pack my apartment up. Whenever she was here we were not packing. We would be relaxing and just enjoying each other's company but I had a deadline to get too. So I was in a rush packing my things up. I was about to finish the last of my packing because I was heading to catch a flight. Rose was about to leave my apartment to head to the dance studio and when she did that I was going to leave to the airport shortly after. 

"What did you want for dinner tonight?" Rose asked while getting ready. I was currently laying in bed wishing staring up at the ceiling just wishing that I wasn't doing what I was going to do today but it had to be done. 

"Anything you want. You might have to take a key with you today because I need to run some errands." I spoke not taking my attention off of the ceiling.

"Errands? What type of errands?" Rose asked from the bathroom. 

"I need to go get my clothes washed. I need to pick up some things from the store. I want to walk around and take more photos especially now a days because no one is out in the streets." I replied nonchalantly even tho I was freaking out so bad inside. Rose was going to be devastated but this is seriously the only thing I could think to do because the both of us would be broken if I actually waited and stayed just to say good bye. I don't think I would actually be able to leave if I waited to say good bye.

"Okay." Rose spoke. "Are you okay?" She asked. I took my attention off the ceiling and stared right at Rose. She was standing in the middle of the doorway of the bathroom and was looking at me worried. 

"I'm okay. Just sad that I'm leaving soon." I spoke truthfully. I took my attention off of her, got off the bed and walked to the window in my room and just stared out the window. I felt two arms sneak up behind me and hug me tightly. 

"I know. I'm sad too. But, we will be okay." Rose spoke holding me so tightly as she could. 

We have been talking a lot about our relationship and what we are going to do. We would go back and forth of making it work or breaking up and seeing what life will give us. Either option, Rose would just break down crying because of either the distance or the fact that both our hearts were slowly breaking. This is what really made my mind up of me just leaving. I couldn't stand seeing her hurt like this anymore and I needed to pull the band aid off and just leave. Leave and go somewhere that she couldn't find me. Not just find me but to get myself away from it all. I needed to leave because before I came back into her life she was doing fine without me and I know she will carry herself again to be amazing once I leave. 

"Y/N!" Rose basically screamed and took me out of my thoughts. 

"Sorry, what happened?" I responded. Rose was now beside me just looking at me. 

"What is going on in your mind? I can see that it is moving 100 miles per hour." Rose asked and brought herself to my side to give me a side hug. 

"I don't even know." I said looking down at her. "But, I love you and you need to get your beautiful butt to dance practice or you will be late!" I added and gave her a peck on the lips and turn the both of us away from the window. 

"I don't want to go to dance practice." Rose whined. 

"Hey, hey, hey. Beautiful you made a commitment. You need to go to dance practice." I chuckled. We walked to the door and I handed her the key to the apartment that I grabbed off of the kitchen counter when we walked past it.