Chapter 18

Y/N POV

It has been months since everything has happened. I have been very focused on only being professional with the ladies of Blackpink. It was difficult in the beginning for all of us but eventually everyone seemed to understand what was going on. I didn't really talk to anyone and just woke up everyday to do my job. I definitely was not enjoying the job as much as I did in the beginning but it was what had to be done. 

Tony has been getting phone calls from me everyday since because I didn't really know who else to talk to about how I was feeling. Things were just weird right now and I didn't really know how to explain anything. 

I also had my talk with Minnie. I just explained to her that I thought I was able to move on but I was still stuck on my ex-girlfriend. That it wasn't anything to do with her but I didn't want us to be anything more because of my feelings. She agreed to it and we have been able to hang out. But, just as friends. There are some times when we hang out and it definitely feels like she wants to be more than friends. She is not happy about the situation but she had to understand that we can't be anything other than friends. She was curious on who my ex was but I just told her that it was someone that visited the day that I had my hair all messed up. She dropped it after I said that it was just someone way from my past. I was not going to expose Rose at all nor would I let anyone black mail her.  

The Blackpink team and I were currently in Japan for their concert and I have to say Japanese blinks know how to have fun. When we landed it wasn't to crazy with the fans surrounding the ladies but they definitely made Blackpink know they were loved here. I was no longer standing behind Rose whenever we were moving. I actually made sure we had more bodyguards and just was behind everyone. I was just an in case kind of bodyguard at this point. 

We were making our way to the hotel and because of the situation that was going on I now only ride with the bodyguards everywhere we go and the ladies of Blackpink figured out who they would ride with. I was no longer having to figure it out for them but it was kind of made that Jensoo would ride together and Chaelisa would ride together most of the time. They would switch it up here and there but this was usually the set up. 

"Y/N, YG changed things up and you will actually be rooming with some of the ladies of Blackpink." Alison told me once we all started walking into the hotel.

"What? No, I usually get a small room to myself. I don't ever room with anyone." I spoke because I was beyond shocked with this change up. I never had to share a room with anyone since working for YG. They would just get me a basic room on a different floor and I would just always be on call. Why are they changing things up now?

"I know but I guess they couldn't get enough rooms here. So you will be sharing a room with Rose and Jennie. They played rock, paper, scissors, and you will be in the same suite as Chaennie. But, don't worry, you will have your own bed or at least that is what YG said." Alison explained further. 

"I guess." I responded not really happy about the situation or even understanding why I had to share a room. This has seriously never happened before. We all started making our way up to our rooms. Rose and Jennie were already up there because I had to make sure everyone and everything was safe before going up to the room.

How awkward and weird is this going to be? Do you think I could possibly not be in the room? What if I just find a new hotel that is close by to go stay at? I could do that right? I can pay for it myself. But, to share a room with Rose and Jennie. Why Rose? How did this happen? 

I made it up to the room and used my key card to go in.

"Our roommate is here." Jennie yelled out when she saw that I opened the door. I just walked in silent with my carry on bag.