Chapter 19

Y/N POV

"Hey Y/N...." We heard from Jennie as she opened her bedroom door. "OH MY GOD!" 

I pulled myself away from Rose and basically threw her off of me and onto the couch. How did I get myself in this situation again? What is wrong with me?

"Ye...es?" I asked as my voice cracked and stood up from the couch. "How can I help you Miss Kim?" I added

"No, no, no. Don't let me disturb you two." Jennie said quickly and turned around on her heels and shut her bedroom door again. I mentally slapped myself in the face. I was so embarrassed that Rose and I got caught. I shouldn't have even been making out with her again.

I turned around to look at Rose. She was just sitting on the couch leaning back on one arm. She was bright red in the face. She wasn't looking at me but she was smirking while rubbing her lips with her fingers. God damn she is so fucking hot. We just got caught and I still want to take all of her clothes off and have her scream my name so that Jennie has to come back out here to tell us to be quiet. FUCK IT. 

I bent down and carried her bridal style. We are going to finish what we started this time. I can't handle it anymore. 

"Y/N!" Rose shrieked when I picked her up. Taking her out of her little day dream that she was having. I know I surprised her by picking her up but I threw my face into her neck and started giving her open mouth kisses. I had to make sure I did not leave a mark this time because Jisoo scolded me for last time. I was now carrying her into her bedroom. Once I stepped in, I kicked the door closed and made my way to her bed. All I could hear was Rose's heavy breathing and her little moans that were escaping her mouth. 

I placed her on the bed. 

"Rose do you really want to do this?" I asked because once I put her down and looked at her, she was a mess in front of me. I know she was as bothered as I was. 

"Y/N, I don't think I ever wanted to do something so much. I want you so bad." Rose responded in a sexual tone. That is all I need to hear. 

*NSFW* 

I climbed on top of her and reconnected our lips. Rose's hands went to cup my face and I was leaning on one arm hovering above her. I was using my other hand to rub small circles on her exposed waist. We were making out for a little bit and I decided to make my way from her lips to her neck. I wanted to taste every part of her skin, who knows when I would be able to do this again. 

"Y/N, please." Rose started pleading with me as I was taking my sweet time. I pulled away to look at her. She is so fucking beautiful. 

"Take your shirt off Rose." I demanded and she started moving to sit up so that she would be able to take off her shirt. I wanted to fully see her naked but I can't rush her. I want her to tease me as much as I was teasing her. 

"Fuck." I added the second her shirt was off and she was just in her bra and sweatpants. To be able to see every part of her. I know I was lucky. She wasn't even fully naked in front of me and yet here I am wet as hell because she is so god damn sexy. How can someone be beautiful, adorable, sexy, and pretty all at once? 

I really couldn't take it anymore. I connected our lips hard and my hands were now grabbing the clasp of her bra. I undid the bra with one hand and let the bra slip off of her shoulders. I pulled back from Rose's lips and pushed her back down into the bed. I connected my mouth to one of her nipples. 

"God damn." Rose moaned out and the taste of her nipple in my mouth was amazing. Her hands went into my hair to pull me even closer. I swirled her nipple in my mouth and pulled back with a pop. I had to give the same attention to the other one. After a little bit of giving her other nipple the same attention I started to kiss down her stomach. There was one place I really wanted to taste and there was no way we could stop at this point.