Chapter 10

Y/N POV

These past few weeks have been pretty hectic. The ladies of Blackpink had back to back concerts, well in my opinion they were back to back, in the states and on days where they were not performing they were traveling so they were never able to catch their breaths. I started the tour life with them in California but then Chicago happened and then we were off to Hamilton, Newark, Atlanta. Now we are on their final day in Fort Worth and after tonight's concert we were flying back to Korea so that the ladies can have a break before they start their European tour. The ladies definitely needed a break and going home for a little would be good for them. I'm more worried about their health at this point but they all seem to be doing their best.

The ladies were currently on stage and I was in the back watching the monitors with Alison. As soon as they stepped off the stage they would have to rush into the dressing rooms. They needed to change and grab their things so that we were able to catch our flight. We only have a few hours left before the flight and we definitely were cutting it close. To be completely honest it was giving me a lot of anxiety because out of all the flights this flight would definitely leave without us. 

"Hey Y/N, are the cars ready?" Alison asked to pull me out of my anxiety thoughts. I don't think I was showing how much anxiety I had but I was definitely going through multiple scenarios in my head about how we would miss this flight. 

"Yep. The cars are all set so once all of the ladies change we are ready to go. Hopefully we will be able to catch our flight. I know how crazy Fort Worth airport is." I responded and looked down at my watch to look at the time.

"Oh I know. Security will be our biggest problem but I am sure we will make it. We have done it before and if not we will deal with it." Alison said now taking her attention away from the monitors. "I'll go make sure the dressing rooms are packed up and ready."

I nodded and the ladies were saying their last good byes to Texas Blinks. So it was go time to get them into the dressing room. They all rushed off of stage and immediately started running to the dressing room. They knew we didn't have a lot of time to catch our flight so they were rushing. Lisa was front of the pack trying to get to the room faster than the rest and then it was Jisoo, Rose and then Jennie. Their assigned individual security guard was running beside them with flashlights so they could see the floor and I was running right behind them all. 

"God damn it!" Was all I heard from Jennie when I witness her trip over something and fall. The rest of the ladies stopped running when they heard her too and looked back to see Jennie on the floor gripping her ankle. We all rushed to Jennie. 

"The rest of you go, I got this. Go get changed and ready to go." I shooed the rest of the ladies away because if not we would have definitely been behind even more. Plus, having all of them here would not help the situation. You know the saying, too many cooks in the kitchen.

"Are you sure? Jennie looks like she is in a lot of pain." Rose asked crouched down next to Jennie with a very concerned look on her face. 

"Yes. Get up and go. I got her. Just be careful running through the halls. I don't need another one of you guys down for the count." I assured. "Is it just your ankle that hurts?" I asked Jennie once all the ladies started heading towards the dressing room. She was wincing holding her ankle and I could definitely tell that it was swelling up. 

"Yes. Y/N, it hurts so much." Jennie trying to say while holding back her tears. I absolutely knew she was in a lot of pain. 

"Okay... okay.. don't worry." I said while picking her up carrying her basically bridal style towards the dressing room. "I need you to either go find the emergency services that is here so they can wrap her ankle and bring a wheelchair or find someone who can get me those things." I said while looking at Jennie's assigned bodyguard. He just nodded his head and off he went.