Chapter 14

Y/N POV

I thought I was going to be able to sleep now that I was back at home and laying in my own bed but Rose has been on my mind since we all went our separate ways. I haven't been able to actually get any sleep and throughout the night I was tossing and turning just thinking about where Rose and I stand. How she wants me to give her another chance but I am to worried that her career would be at risk if we did start dating again. Not only that but if we were to give each other another chance, would I get hurt again? Would I just be a fool to give her another chance?Would she really hurt me again? What if things are not the same like they were back then? We have grown, we are older now but are we still the same people? We can't be. We are older now. We have gone through things that have changed us. There is no way we would just go straight back into our old relationship. I don't think it would really be the same. We might think we love each other but what if we are just holding onto the past? 

I was shaken out of my thoughts when the door bell rang stating that my food delivery was here. It was currently midnight and because I couldn't sleep the best thing I thought I could do was eat. I didn't want to leave my apartment and walk to get food so I just had it delivered. The convenience that Korea has and their food delivery is crazy. Well, not just food but anything in general is crazy. It's like this place never sleeps.

I went down to the lobby to grab the food because with how many idols living in this apartment building they can't just leave it at the door of your home. They actually leave it at the receptionist desk and we all walk down to get our food. 

"Hey Y/N." I heard while waiting for the elevator to go back up to my apartment. I turned around and saw that it was Minnie but she was accompanied by someone else. 

"Hey Minnie. Nice to see you again." I responded back with a small bow and smile. She returned the gesture. That was something I had to learn coming to Korea. Every time you see or meet someone you had to bow even if you knew them or not. 

"It's nice to see you too. I haven't seen you around lately. Where have you been?" Minnie asked. 

"Yeah, I have been traveling with the group. They have been pretty busy." I responded. 

"Wait! You are Blackpink's new body guard. I saw you carrying Jennie on your back a few weeks ago." The person with Minnie spoke. I just looked at her. 

"Oh sorry, Y/N this is Yuqi. Yuqi, this is Y/N. The new girl that just moved in. Yuqi is also in my group." Minnie introduced us once the elevator dinged. 

"Nice to meet you, Yuqi." I bowed my head towards her as we walked into the elevator. "Yes, I am Blackpink's new bodyguard." I responded to her. I pushed the button to my floor.

"We are on the same floor." Minnie spoke after I looked at her basically asking her what floor to press for her and Yuqi.

"Oh my god. I love Blackpink! We have a member in our group that was suppose to be in that group but she left. I'm glad she left because now she is with us and she is so talented. I have learned so much from her. Wait! You are the girl that we saw a few weeks ago walking out with Minnie. You were carrying a bag with you. Right? Minnie had so much to say about you. She said that you complimented her eyes and she couldn't stop talking about that for hours." Yuqi started rambling but Minnie then elbowed her to shut up. "OW! What was that for?" Yuqi asked and gave Minnie a death stare. 

"It's okay." I said with a smile. "The ladies of Blackpink are pretty wonderful but I'm sure that your group is also wonderful. Sometimes things just don't work out and it gives you opportunities for something else. But, yes that was me. You have a great memory." I spoke and then looked at Minnie. Her cheeks were getting red. I guess she was getting embarrassed because Yuqi just exposed that I was on her mind that entire day.