Chapter 23

Y/N POV

I woke up super excited. I was going to see Rose tonight and I plan to just end up asking her to be my girlfriend again. I don't think I can actually wait any longer to call her my girlfriend again. I got up from my bed and got myself ready for the day. I need to start cleaning my apartment. I haven't been home in awhile so the place definitely needed to be cleaned. I put on some music, zoned out, and got started cleaning. 

I was jamming out cleaning and was in a zone that I didn't even realize that it was already mid afternoon and I haven't eaten anything yet. I didn't have any other food in the fridge or in the pantry other than the instant ramen that Rose had sent me. She texted me earlier saying that she would order the food and have it delivered by the time that she got here. She said that she would get here around 6 or 7 pm if I was okay with that. I responded saying okay and anytime would be okay because I was still kind of unclear how things were going with this whole pandemic situation. I decided to go downstairs to the convenience store in the apartment building because yesterday when I came home I saw that it was opened. 

I made my way downstairs just in a great mood. I get to see the girl that I absolutely knew that I was in love with and I was no longer scared of the repercussions because knowing Rose and I. We will make it work out so that she would be able to keep her career and we will be able to be together. Hopefully. I was just looking around the convenience store trying to figure out what I wanted to eat or snack on. 

"Y/N?" I looked away from the premade food to the sound of my name and I know those eyes from anywhere. We were all currently wearing masks so our eyes were the only thing that people could really see. But, those eyes. Those eyes are something else and I knew who it was immediately. 

"Hey Minnie." I said. "How are you?" I added. 

"How am I? Y/N, are you okay? We all heard about what happened in Japan and you haven't been answering my text messages. I didn't even know you got back." Minnie started rambling in a worried tone. 

"Hey, hey, hey. I'm good. You have been texting me? I didn't get any of them. To be honest, when I was in Japan in the hospital I didn't get good reception. So, they might not have been going through. But, yes I got home yesterday. I'm good, I promise." I responded truthfully and reassuring her that I was okay and she didn't need to worry. The whole phone situation was true because even talking to my parents on the phone was a little bit of a struggle.

"I'm glad you are okay." Minnie said and pulled me into a hug. I was definitely caught off because weren't we all suppose to stay 6 feet from everyone? Right? That is what is happening right now. I just reciprocated the hug so that she didn't feel awkward. 

"Nothing can bring me down Minnie." I responded and released myself from the hug. "But, again, how are you?" I asked again and returned my attention to the food and just grabbed something random. 

"I'm good. This whole pandemic is hurting our careers tho because we can't travel and see fans and stuff. So being stuck at home is kind of hard. Especially with Yuqi running around the whole apartment going crazy." Minnie responded and we started making our way to the cashier. 

"You and Yuqi love each other. You guys are two peas in a pod." I teased while paying for my food.

"Well yeah, but still sometimes I'm just like how do I deal with you." Minnie said playfully laughing. She also paid for her food and we started making our way to the elevator. 

"You guys are the same person. Crazy." I teased even more. 

"Hey, hey, hey. If I was crazy I don't think you would have talked to me at all or even flirted with me." Minnie trailed off at the end but I still caught it.