Chapter 4

Rose POV

The ride to the airport seemed to be the most awkwardest ride of my life. Once we got to the airport it was basically the same thing we always do, step out, take photos, say hi to the paparazzi and the fans, then go and check in for the flight and finally go and sit in the private waiting area to wait for our flight. It was the same routine since we debuted but the only difference now is that I'm doing it with my ex-girlfriend. 

Y/N POV

We finally arrived to the airport and got the members of Blackpink into the waiting area so that they could have some food and relax before they got on the flight. I was also able to meet Jisoo's and Lisa's managers/assistants, Becky and Alice. Things were really quiet and I just kept looking back from the members and the door. Making sure the members were not getting bothered by anyone they did not want around them. I was the only bodyguard going with them on the flight so it was going to be quite stressful if anyone comes up to any of them. Once we land in California there will be other guards there to help but for now it's just me, the managers, and the members of Blackpink. 

"You seem like you are a professional at this. Could have convinced me that you have been doing this for years. I would have never figured that today was your first day as a body guard for Kpop idols." Jane spoke up to me. I didn't even notice that she was right next to me. 

"Thank you. I'm trying my best to be honest." I replied now turning my attention to her. 

"You are doing amazing. Our last lead body guard barely made a step out of the door with all the flashing of the cameras. He basically fell over and Rose turned around just looked at him and laugh a little." She chuckled. I looked up and saw that the other managers were walking over to joined Jane and I. 

"Really? I guess I'm used to the flashing lights, well you know just a little bit." I said and then said a small hello to the other managers when they came over and sat down. 

"I heard you used to be a fighter." Alice spoke when she finally sat down. I just nodded my head. "Were you any good?" All of the managers looked really curious when she asked. 

"I would say I was decent." I said with a small shrug. "I don't think I was bad but I guess I was pretty decent. I won a few here and there." I was actually a really good fighter. It was just my last fight, I didn't know how to say no and chose to fight when I was not fully healthy. I took one illegal hit to the back of the head and my entire body gave out and the other fighter just kept going even when they saw that I was limp. The managers all nodded to confirm what I said. 

"Alice!" Lisa yelled from where she was sitting with the other members. We all looked up to look at them but my attention went straight to Rose to see if she was alright. I shook myself out of it and looked to the other members and finally giving my attention to Lisa. I guess it's going to be a habit to check with Rose first before looking at the other members. Lisa flared her arm motioning for Alice to come over to them. Alice complied and went over to the ladies.

"They are going to do that a lot." Jane said while shaking her head. "They love our attention when there is downtime. More than half the time we just ignore them." She finished with a small smile on her face. All I did was nod to that statement. 

Time past with the members of Blackpink messing with their managers. They kept just randomly calling each manager over with no real intention on why they needed them. Now it was time for the ladies to board the flight. Jennie and Jisoo were seated next to each other with their managers seated behind them. Rose and Lisa were seated next to each other and their managers were seated behind them. I was seated behind Becky so that I could see basically all the members if anything was to happen. I did a quick scan before I finally sat back and closed my eyes. This flight to California was going to be a long one. I literally just flew from there a couple weeks ago and now I'm going back. I sighed.