Chapter 29 - Alternate Ending

Y/N POV

"Y/N!" I heard someone scream my name. I turned around and there was the one and only Rose running towards me with so much excitement. 

But, before we get into why she was running towards me so excited let's go back to how we even got here in the first place. 

*FLASHBACK*

After hanging out with the ladies of Blackpink I went back to the hotel and emailed the CEO of YG that I was very honored that he was willing to bring me back but after talking with the ladies of Blackpink and considering everything that I was doing with my life that I would have to refuse the offer. He responded with a long response basically just saying "okay, I understand, thank you... no worries, but if I ever want to come back to just give him a call and he would rehire me on the spot." I chuckled at the end but gladly thanked him for the opportunity. 

Then I flew back to the states and went to see Tony. He was doing amazing with his life in New York but he was so glad to see me again. I stayed with him and his new girlfriend for a few weeks just catching up on life because even after my departure from working for Blackpink a few years ago I didn't really catch him up on everything. He is still one of my best friends and so I had to catch him up on what was happening with my life. He agreed that working for Blackpink and being around Rose while trying to figure out the new girl in my life would have been tough and he liked that I was focusing on myself and not allowing myself to act on making everyone around me happy. 

After New York I flew to Los Angeles and started working on opening my new gym. It was actually quite quick that my gym gained so much popularity and business was booming. I think it had to do with the fact that I was a pretty decent fighter, well at least in my eyes and that a lot of my fighting friends would come and use the gym whenever they were in town. So business was doing well. My dating life was also doing quite well or I thought it was. The new girl was amazing and she was supportive in all the decisions that I was making for my life. But, sadly it did not last too long because I was not giving her the attention and energy that she deserved because I was giving it all to my business. We had an honest conversation and the fact that I was more worried about my business and not her made her realize that no matter how hard she tried that she would never be as important. I felt bad when she said that but she reassured me that maybe we were the right people but just the wrong time. 

We are still friends but that did put a little sadness in my heart that one of us was willing to make it work but I couldn't love her the way she wanted me too and the fact that I couldn't accept all the love that she was giving me. 

*FLASHBACK OVER*

But, now here I am in New York because a certain member of a female KPOP group was going to be performing in Newark and I kind of made a promise that I would come and see them as many times as I possibly could whenever they are in the states. 

"Rose!" I responded back catching the blonde headed female in my arms. 

"How are you? I have missed you so much!" She said into the crook of my neck. I just smiled and rolled my eyes a little bit. 

"Rose, I have missed you too but we talk basically everyday." I responded with a chuckle in my voice. That statement was very true because we text everyday. It might be at random times of the day but we were still communicating with each other.

"That is not the same Y/N and you know it!" She said getting herself out of the hug as I slowly made sure her feet were touching the ground before I let go of the hug. 

"I guess. You look fantastic like usual. I'm glad I am able to see you in person and not on a screen." I said motioning my hands up and down after I put her down with a smile on my face.