Chapter 20

Y/N POV

"Hey! Get up you two! We are going to be late! We have an interview to get to!!" Jennie was screaming and pounding on the door. Rose and I woke up in a panic because we had no clue what time it was and if Jennie was waking us up then we figured that we were definitely running late. I was especially running late if Jennie got up before I did. I got out of bed so quickly and was searching for my clothes in a hurry to put on. Rose just jumped out of the bed and ran into the bathroom. She had no care in the world that she was naked in front of me. She has the cutest little butt ever. 

I found my clothes and put them back on and ran out of Rose's bedroom. The second I opened the door Jennie stopped pounding on the door. I then went into my carry on to grab some clothes. 

"Could I use your bathroom?" I asked franticly turning around to face Jennie. She was already dressed so I needed to rush to get ready.  

"Yes go for it." Jennie responded. "Y/N!!!" She added with the teasing moaning tone in her voice at the end. I didn't have time to react and just ran into her room to use the bathroom. I took the fastest shower possible, did my morning routine and came back out in a new outfit. It wasn't much of a change from what I was wearing earlier but now I was wearing a black long sleeve with oversize black pants. It's my usual "uniform" whenever I am guarding the ladies of Blackpink. I felt like I finished getting ready within 10 minutes.

I walked back out to the living room and Jennie was just sitting on the couch. She was just scrolling on her phone but the second she noticed that I walked out of her bedroom she brought her attention to me.

"So I'm guessing we are friends again?" Jennie asked with a smirk and a raised eyebrow, adding a laugh at the end. I just shook my head.

"We have to get to the interview." I responded professionally because I was not trying to get into it with Jennie right now about the events that happened last night. I was now looking around the room for my stuff.

"It's charging over there." Jennie pointed to the wall. I was confused on how she knew I was looking for my phone. But, I wasn't going to ask her right now. I was more confused on how it got there because I definitely did not charge it last night. "I put it on the charger the second I heard you guys go into Rose's room. I figured you guys were just going to finish in there. So I came out here to grab some water and saw that your phone was out so I put it on the charger. As a friend I wanted to make sure that you were still all set for today." Jennie teased while adding air quotes when she said "as a friend". 

"Thank you Miss Kim." I responded going over to my phone and looked at the time. We had about 15 minutes before the ladies had to leave and I was relieved that we were not fully running late. "Can we just keep what happened last night between the three of us, please?" I asked now turning my attention to Jennie. 

"Why? So you guys can "figure it out" again and then have things be awkward. Then a few months down the line someone else catches you guys making out? Come on Y/N, you guys should just be together. You guys have that chemistry that is undeniable. We can keep everything a secret and you know it." Jennie spoke with a playful tone. 

"I... I don't know. We didn't even do much last night." I responded nonchalantly trying to play it off that we were just making out. 

"Didn't do much. HA! Yeah right Y/N, I heard everything. These walls are pretty thin. I'm surprised we didn't get a noise complaint from the two of you." Jennie playfully teased. "Oh my god! Y/N! Y/N!" Jennie added with an even more playful moaning tease in her voice. I am pretty sure I got red.

"Unnie!" Rose screamed whined because she caught the ending of the tease while coming out of her room. Her face was bright red. 

"Oh come on Rose! You were so loud! How do you think I wouldn't tease you guys." Jennie was now teasing Rose and I. I didn't want to hear it anymore and started getting myself packed up for the day. We only had 2 interviews today and then the rest of the day they were going to have some free time to themselves. I was definitely going to stay out of this room as much as I possibly can today.