Chapter 17

Y/N POV

It has been a few days since my intense make out session with Rose and the awkward encounter with Minnie. I haven't seen either one of them and to be honest, I was avoiding Minnie as much as possible. I have only left my apartment when I really needed to. I don't want to accidentally run into her. I wasn't ready for that conversation just yet. I haven't even workout in a few days because I have been worried that she was in there. I really was trying to stay away from both ladies right now. But, I would have to see Rose today because they had their television appearance today. It was currently 5 am and I was up getting everything sorted.

We had the appearance today and then tomorrow we are going to be leaving and making our way to the Philippines for the Asia portion of the tour.  So I wanted to make sure I was somewhat packed. I didn't want to rush myself when I got home tonight. I knew it was going to be a long day. After packing for a few minutes I made my way out of the apartment. 

"Y/N." I heard while waiting for the elevator. My heart stopped because I was so scared but when I turned around it was Yuqi. I let out the breathe I was holding in. 

"Hello Yuqi." I said with a semi smile because I don't know what Minnie has told them but either way I don't think it would be anything good.

"How are you?" Yuqi asked when the elevator got to the floor and we both entered. 

"I'm okay. How about you? What are you doing up so early?" I asked curious because it was really early. 

"I'm good. The girls and I have a flight to go catch. I was going to go get some food before we actually have to leave." Yuqi responded. It felt so weird to talk to her because I really am curious about what Minnie said to them. If Blackpink doesn't have any secrets I doubt that these other Kpop idol groups have any secrets. "Why are you awake so early?"

"I have to go to work. The ladies of Blackpink have a television appearance today." I responded. The elevator dinged stating we were on the bottom floor. Yuqi got out and I followed after her. "Are you just going to go by yourself? You guys don't have a bodyguard that has to go with you?" I asked very curious because there was no way I would have been okay if any member of Blackpink was going to walk around by themselves. 

"I'm a strong girl, Y/N." Yuqi responded and showed her little muscles. I gave her a little chuckle. "But, no, I'm going right here." She pointed to the convenience store that we had in our apartment building. I just nodded my head. 

"I'll see you later." I said and started to make my way to the front door. 

"Okay. Y/N, you need to talk to Minnie when we get back." Yuqi said out of no where and it made me stop walking. I turned around to face her. 

"What?" I asked with my eyes widen. 

"You need to talk to Minnie. She told us and playing with her emotions isn't cool. So you need to explain yourself, Y/N. I can tell you aren't a bad person but you need to talk to her before Soyeon gets to you." Yuqi said sternly. 

"Soyeon?" I asked because I really had no clue who any of these people are. 

"She is the leader of our group and she doesn't play around. She might be small but she makes sure that no one hurts any of us without consequences. So talk to Minnie." Yuqi finished speaking and turned around to enter the convenience store. I just nodded my head and turned around to make my way out the door. 

Today just started and I'm already stressed out. How the hell am I suppose to really explain everything to Minnie? I can't expose Rose. Especially because I don't know how Minnie would react. Would she tell the world? Would she try to use this against Rose? I won't let anything hurt Rose or the group. I need to figure this out.