Chapter 16

Rose POV

"But, I don't think we can just be professional Y/N..." I said and got up from the couch and started to walk closer to her. Y/N just kissed me on the forehead but when I was slowly fluttering my eyes open I noticed that she was staring at my lips before she decided on kissing my forehead. "...You and I both know we can't just be friends. We can't even be this close with each other without there being tension between us." I added seductively and kept walking closer to her. Y/N kept walking backwards slowly so I knew she was nervous but she wasn't really opposed to me walking towards her. The control that I have right now.

"Rose..." Y/N stuttered. "... We can't do anything. I shouldn't have kissed your forehead. I shouldn't have even been that close to you." She stopped walking once her back hit the wall. I just kept walked up closer to her.

"Y/N, I'm sure you want to kiss more than just my forehead." I smirked while speaking. We were now so close to each other that I could feel her breath on my face. She was breathing heavy and I was just staring at her lips. The fact that I have Y/N so bothered right now is making me so happy. I still have that little control of her and I can tell she wants to kiss me. All she has to do is lean down and she will have me. "Just kiss me..." I whispered.

Before I knew it, her lips were on mines and I reciprocated the kiss. I wrapped my arms around her neck to pull her closer to me and her arms instantly went around my waist. This was not just a simple kiss, this was a full make out session that showed emotions that we have both had for each other. It was so intense that I didn't even notice that I jumped and now Y/N had her grip on my butt and was carrying me and had me pinned against the wall. We kept pulling away from each other for a slip second to get air and I didn't want this to stop so I kept pulling her back in for more. God, have I missed kissing these lips. No one has ever been able to make me feel like way. Y/N is seriously the only one that I want forever.

Y/N POV

I don't know what happened, I was pinned against the wall and now, now I have my ex-girlfriend in my arms pinned against the wall and I am making out with her. Not just making out with her but there was a lot of touching in places I haven't touched her in a long time. But, I'm not going to lie, I have missed this so much. I have missed her so much and I don't know why this feels so right. It shouldn't. But, it really does feel so right. It's like I should have done this the first day I saw her.

We were just intensely making out and only pulling back to catch a breath here and there. I really couldn't take it anymore and I pulled away and started making my way to kissing her jaw line and then down to her neck. Rose did not oppose to that at all and pulled her head as far back as she could even against the wall so that I could kiss every part of her neck. So that I could have a taste of every part of her skin. I could hear her little moans escaping her mouth and that was just turning me on so bad. Rose's hands were in my hair while my hands were roaming her butt. I have missed the sound of Rose moaning so much. I have missed her so much.

*Ding*

The door bell rang and it pulled me out of the trance and my attention shot to the door. Rose did not like that at all and pulled my face to face her again. There was a fire lit in her eyes and I could tell that she wanted me to finish what we basically just started but the doorbell rang again.

"Please Y/N. Just ignore the door. I'm literally in your arms right now." Rose whispered to me and pecked my lips. Her eyes went from intense fire slowly into sadness.

"I shouldn't have kissed you, Rose." I spoke while shaking my head and slowly started putting her on the floor. That was wrong. I shouldn't have let my emotions get me like that. I shouldn't have kissed her at all. Rose was back on her two feet and I went to the door. When I went to look at the intercom it was Minnie. My eyes widen.