Chapter 1

Ezekiel

"Loretta, bring the red wine I asked for almost two minutes ago... Gosh these poor filthy maids just can't do anything probably around here"!

I try not to wince as I hear Alexandria chatting with her rich friends while I'm cleaning the house. I see my mother walking quickly with the red wine Alexandria demanded for .

Alexandria Martin Luther, the daughter of the famous businessman Daniel Martin Luther who is the city's first millionaire, so you can imagine how rich she is . She is also known as the 'it girl' of St Louis university which is the most expensive university in Geal as she controls everything around her, including people. I don't like saying this about people but she is not the 'nice' type.

"Sorry miss Alexandria, I was still attending to today's lunch menu. " My mother says.

Alexandria chuckles " please stop using such lame excuses like I'm a fucking child and you're a maid,  aren't you supposed to be good at multitasking?

Did I mention the inappropriate language she loves using on a daily basis? Yeah no, well now you know.

"Yes miss Alexandria, I'm sorry I will try to be better next time"my mother says as she bows her head. And I would be lying if I said I didn't feel bad.

"Ok leave now " Alexandria says while rolling her eyes at my mother.

"Yes miss Alexandria, and again I'm sorry"my mother turns to  leave but a voice stops her.

"Hey Loretta"

"Yes, miss Alexandria, how can I help you?"

"Don't call me miss again it makes me feel old now that I'm 19 just call me Alexandria , ok?"

"Yes mi... Alexandria "

...
2 hours later

I'm in my room preparing for school tomorrow as I hear a knock on the door

"Come in" I say as I pack my books in my bag

The door opens and my mom comes in

" Hello mom"

"Hey son "

"What's up"

"Nothing just wanted to check on you ... Are you busy tomorrow after school?
"

"Uhmm , yeah I am , but it's going to depend on the homework we're gonna get so...why?"

"Well tomorrow is Wednesday which means that Alexandria is having her little tea party with her minions and usually Pope is the one that is assigned for that , but Pope is on leave for two weeks so now we need someone who is going to replace her "

" Are you seriously asking me to attend to Alexandria's little tea party? "

"Yes "

"Why can't you replace Pope ,and I can replace you? "  I ask because there is no way in peace I will be Alexandria 's maid for two weeks without cutting my head off.

"Because Pope's duties are less compared to mine , and plus you need to go to school so I don't think you need my loads of work if you're going to spend almost the whole day in school"

I keep quiet because I'm still trying to process all of this .

"Look I know it's going to be hard with her , but you have to do it son , and plus you will be getting paid do I don't see anything wrong with this other than the fact that it's Alexandria, please "

I sigh deeply accepting my application to hell "ok , I will do it."

Wow wish me luck.