chapter 44

Zara

I know it's a bit risky to go to someone's home without telling them, especially if the situation is uncertain. But we all have our ways of solving things , and doing things unexpectedly is one of them.

"Hey Zara , what're doing here." Ugh Loretta, this bitch . I've been nice to her just to get a closer relationship with my man.

I turn to her with a fake smile.

"Hey Loretta, how are you?"

"Oh you know same thing everyday , but I feel like we haven't seen each other in a long time."

"Well, I've been busy with my papers and helping my family with some stuff."

"Oh yeah , are you looking for Ezekiel?"

Finally something you're useful for.

"Uhm, yeah. Where is he?"

"Oh no sorry dear I haven't seen him, oh pope come here please. She can help you , bye I have to get back to work."

"Uhm, hey ma'am what can I help you with.?"

"Pope, where's Ezekiel.?" I see her facial expression change as if she's hiding something, well this little kid thinks she can get way with it , she's wrong . I never let go of what I want.

"Pope , don't make me ask you again. "

"I-I don't know ma'am."

I laugh and she looks at me confused , but I stop laughing and look at her and she looks terrified at the way I'm looking at her , good.

"Come on Pope, I'm not a child, look Pope I need to find Ezekiel, so if you won't tell me I'll find him on my own."

I walk away from her and walk to Alexandria 's room. I climb the stairs running and I look back at Pope and she's calling someone on her phone, I'm not going to spare this little maid.

I walk closer to Al 's room and when I open the door there's no one, what the fuck. I look in the bathroom, closet and everywhere in the room but it looks like she's nowhere to be found . Maybe I should search to see if I can find something. I search in the drawers , under the mattress and I find something, it looks like a pregnancy test. I look at it and it's positive, wow this ought to be amazing.

I also find a baby magazine. Thank goodness I came with my bag. I put the DISGUSTING stuff I just found in my bag. I fix the bed and search the cabinets .

"Zara." Shit , what is she doing here , oh yeah Pope.

"Hey bestie, I was just trying to see what you've been upto lately ." I look at her with a very nice fake big smile and she looks at me with a scared look.

"Oh nothing really"

"Ok, you look like you just had sex , what were you doing." Asking the obvious , marvelous move Zara .

"Oh I was Uhm, I was running."

"With PJs."

"Wanted to try something new. But what're you doing here. "

"Oh well , I came to see how you were doing , you haven't been attending school and it's time for the finals so I was just worried."

"Anyway, I see that you're alright so I'm gonna go , but Uhm have you seen Ezekiel?"

"Oh that boyfriend of y-yours, no I haven't really , but he's probably studying. "

"Ok , I'll leave you then , bye ," I say and she smiles, bitch whore.

...

I walk down the stairs , and baby I feel like I've won . Alexandria Martin Luther, this is the end for you and I hope you know it .

I knock on Ezekiel's door and I enter. He's studying at his table. He looks at me and he looks like ...

"Uhm, Zara hey. "

"What're you doing.?"

"I'm studying, revising but yeah."

I look at his bed and boy I'm fuming inside , I should be the one that makes his bed look like that not that bitch. I try to come down and look at him .

"I don't feel anything."

He looks at me as if I'm crazy ,I hate it when people look at me like that because I'm not crazy. I'm well they just don't understand me.

"Ok. I think that's good."

"Yeah , it's because you're mine, you're mine right?"

"Zara-"

"No no no, don't call me that , call me baby ."

"Oh , Zara I need to talk to you about something."

"I said I don't feel anything, I don't want to hear what you have to say , have a good day."

"Zara wait ." He hold my wrist, oh that's so romantic.

"Yeah baby . What's wrong ."

"Oh , I think we really ne-" I kiss him before he says anything further . God this feel amazing. I wrap my hand on his neck and tighten it.

...

Ezekiel

What the fuck is she doing .

I have absolutely no air , she's kissing me and strangling me, how am I supposed to breathe.

I try to pull away but her grip gets tighter. She breaks away , and looks at me with deadly eyes and laughs , she's fucking laughing, what the fuck is happening. I start to choke and she leads us to the bed . She starts unzipping my jeans.

"Oh , already unzipped, I'm not shocked ." Shit what does she mean my that.

I suddenly start feeling dizzy. I can't see clearly, she stops strangling me and I thought I would get better but I'm getting worse, what's happening, it's so hot.

I feel...drunk. I look down at the three Zara's infront of me , and they're taking off my jeans , wow how awesome.

"Zara-zara. What's happening."

"Nothing my love , just pleasure both of us."

"Oh, no don't." I can't even talk clearly.

I close my eyes and everything becomes black.