chapter 21

Ezekiel

I wait for Alexandria to come back , and I'm still shocked by what I've just witnessed. I knew there was a reason Alexandria was still with Chris after the amount of times they broke up, but I didn't expect something like this . I thought maybe they just loved each other a lot.

The bathroom door suddenly opens and I quickly turn to look at Alexandria who's face is red and drowning in tears.

I open my arms for her and she comes running and she breaks down immediately in my arms. I hug her and try to comfort her as softly as I can. I wanted answers but I know this isn't the time, so I just stand there with her in my arms. We stay like that for a while before she finally speaks up.

"I'm n-not in the mo-od to talk or explain anything." She stutters and hugs me harder.

"Hey it's ok , you don't have to tell me anything when you're not ready , even if its for the whole week , just relax and come down first ." I say and she pulls away and gosh I didn't know she felt that good in my arms.

She wipes her tears and smiles at me.

"I want to get out of here." She says .

"Oh that's fine I'll just look for an escape route here and the I'll take you home so ..."

"No no no , I don't want to go home , I need to smell a different atmosphere and just be there for the weekend kind of like restarting my peace . " She cuts me off and I understand her request because I'd also want something new after the night she just had

"Uhmm sure , but I don't think I know any , I'm not really a traveler so, do you know any places." I ask .

"Yeah I do , your home . I wanna go to your house where I can relax and feel the warmth that you also feel." She says and catches me off guard but I nod. She helps me find a place where we can runn away without anyone seeing us and we leave the yacht.

....

Alexandria

I feel a tap on my shoulder as I snap my eyes open and I realise that I've slept the whole drive to Ezekiel's house . I get out of the car and look around and Ezekiel locks the car and we head to the house.

There lights are on and I wonder if Ezekiel 's parents are here or not , but I hope they're not. Ezekiel knocks on the door and a woman opens it with a smile , she not really a woman but she looks older than Ezekiel. She's smiling and she hugs Ezekiel and she's still smiling when she pulls back until her eyes land on me.

She stops smiling but she suddenly hugs me and takes me by surprise and pulls back.

"Oh come in , sorry Ezekiel just never comes home this late , with a girl too." She says making way for us to enter the house. The house is rustic and very cozy too.

"When you said you're bringing a girl home I didn't know you meant this time of girl, or else I would cooked something nicer that the shit I cooked for dinner." The woman whispers to Ezekiel but I hear her and I find myself smiling like a fool. I turn my head to look at them and she gives me a fake smile as if she wasn't saying anything.

"Uh since you woke me up at 2 in the morning , I'm going to sleep , bye. " She says and hugs Ezekiel .

" Your room is ready Ezekiel , and don't forget to turn off the lights" She says and winks at Ezekiel before she climbs the wooden stairs to her room. I turn to look at Ezekiel to that he's embarrassed but he's smiling and looking down.

"I'm sorry for my sister she can be very ... Embarassing." He says shyly making me smile.

"It's ok I'm sleepy, so where's your room." I say seductively and he blushes even more and I laugh at him and he also laughs .

We get to his room and he turns on the light and I'm really impressed with how clean it is .

"Wow it's actually nice ." I say while yawning and I go to his bed and sit on it.

"Do you have any comfortable clothes I can wear , it's very cold at this area. " I say .

"Well I have a t-shirt that can be very comfortable for good night sleep." He says going to the wooden wardrobe and takes out a white plain t-shirt. I find myself smiling at the thought of wearing Ezekiel's top to sleep . He hands it to me and I try to look for the bathroom but can't find it. He notices and speaks up

"There's no bathroom inside our rooms except for the master room. I can turn my head I promise I won't look." He says and he seems embarrassed with the no bathroom thing , but I don't care.

"It's ok I won't mind if you look." I say but he just smiles and turns around his back facing me but I change while facing him and notice him trying to turn his head but his goody goody pants get the better of him and he doesn't turn his head.

I finish changing and clear my throat to let him know I'm done. He turns his head and walks to the wardrobe to take blankets, and I just stand there and watch him preparing his bedding on the floor and I don't why I feel a bit bad at the fact that he doesn't want to be next to me , maybe it's because of what happened at the party, I mean who would want to touch or look at someone like that .

I just go to his bed and get under the covers and I feel the tears in my eyes threatening to come out again .

"Goodnight." He says but I just ignore him and go to sleep .