chapter 20

Alexandria

Chris always does this , and I hate it because it makes me feel like his product.

"Chris there's no one here , I was alone I just wanted to clear my head after what you and Lana did to me ." I say in his face in he steps forward and I walk away from him .

The expression on his face is nothing but anger and I start to feel scared because when he's like this there's nothing that can stop him from getting what he wants. He grabs my neck fast and hard , I feel myself losing my breath everytime I try to breathe.

"You're mine you hear me , I fucking said sorry to you and I told you I'm a changed man Alex. " He says and I quickly bite his arm and he grunts as he loosens his grip on my neck , I try to run away but he catches up to me, god I feel like I could die right now.

"Chris I'm sorry I didn't mean to do that." I say desperately my tears coming out uncontrollably and I just look at Chris' smirk and I start to feel terrified.

"You dared to fucking fight back , oh I see you've grown some balls now haven't you , and you think you can lie to me and get away with it." He shouts in my face and I know what's coming next.

I close my eyes crying and I feel a painful loud slap my left cheek and before I know it there's another hard palm connecting with my right cheek and again and again before I feel myself losing balance and collapsing on the floor.

"Look , whoever you are that was about to fuck my girl here , stay where you are  , I don't want to see your face because once I do it's over for her." Chris shouts giving Ezekiel a warning and I know he has to listen to it .

"Please don't get out or else you're going to ruin both our lives , including our future careers , especially yours." I try to  say as loud as I can and I hope Ezekiel listens to me.

"Yeah you fucking piece of shit , listen to her because she knows what she's talking about. Now Alex I'm going to leave and tell your booty call to never touch you again and if he tells anyone about this , you know what I can do to you and him . Get up and clean yourself I don't want anyone asking you questions, especially that maid of yours , what's his name again... Ah Ezekiel, I want you to stay away from him as far as possible you hear me?" Chris asks and I just nod my head.

"Words Alex." He shouts.

"Yes I'm ... going to stay ...away fro...o...om him." I say scared to death and I feel something dripping from my nose and I wipe it to see blood on my hand

"Good I'm gonna go now , oh but before I forget something..." He says going down on the floor and looks at me . He licks his lips and tries to kiss me  , but I turn my face away, and I know at that moment I have to come up with an excuse.

"My face has a lot of blood so I can't." I say hoping he gives up and he nods and stands up to leave. He walks to the door but he suddenly stops and I start to panic.

"And I hope that this was a lesson to you to never reject me in front of your friends or mine . If I say I want you in the janitor 's closet, you go to the janitor 's closet, that day was last day you ever humiliate me like that ." He says and opens the door to leave and I don't feel safe until I see his shadow fading in the hallway, and I feel my shoulders relax.

The wardrobe door opens and I just pass Ezekiel and go to the bathroom to clean myself.