chapter 23

Alexandria

We're still watching the TV and Carla bid her goodbyes to us and went to sleep and now it's just Ezekiel and me on the couch with his hard cock .

As soon as Carla enters her room I turn to Ezekiel with a smile and I can see the blush on his cheeks as he's trying not to look at me. I sit up and look his his pants while my mouth is watering.

He finally looks at me and I just smile as I start to put my hand on his bulge and trace my fingers along his dick and he hitches his breath and I look at him and I can see how tense he is. I start to feel glad that he's wearing sweatpants because I can feel him a little better .

I move my hand up to put it inside his pants. I look at him and I silently ask for his permission to please him. He nods and I give him a peck on his lips and he pushes his sweatpants down , but only under his ass . I see the bulge clearly and I feel like I'm dreaming because I expected something smaller than that, no offence to Ezekiel though.

I slowly lead my hand in his trunks and I feel the butterflies in my stomach dancing like crazy, I'm starting to feel eager to see it ,but I look at Ezekiel first and he's looking at me and checks around the house with his eyes to see if there's anyone, which I find hot.

I smile and I pull his dick out of his trunks and it springs and the sight of it makes me choke on my spit because I didn't expect it to be so large, thick , long or let alone with those veins , I mean isn't he like 23, why is it do big .

"Are you ok ?" He asks but I just look at his cock , his rock hard cock . I lick my lips and take a scan around the house to see if Carla is out or not .

I wrap my hand around his dick and move it up and down . I reach to lick off his pre cum and Ezekiel takes my hair into his hands making the moment even hotter.

I start to lick his dick in all sorts of places and I take the tip in my mouth and suck on it and roll my tongue around it and I look at him before I try to take all of him in , but I doesn't work so I fist my hand around the remaining part , and I start to move my head up and down slowly and I hear a moan from him but I can tell he's trying to be quite, but I start moving faster and I hear his heavy and fast breaths and I take my free hand to play with balls, and I see him pulling his head backwards and I move the hand on his dick up and down and he uses my hair in his fist to move it up and down and he's soon fucking my mouth and he moves his other hand under the dress I borrowed from Carla and he starts to tease me still moving mouth fucking me and I feel his tip on my throat.

I let out a moan after a moan and feel that he's close .

"OH MY GOD MY EYES." I hear someone shout behind us and my head snaps up and Ezekiel quickly puts his dick back before looking at the girl who's back is facing us. I fix the dress and Ezekiel stands up looking at the girl with a serious look almost as if he's angry.

The girl turns around and looks at us with a shocked look , but I just look at her because she looks pretty young , she's probably around 15 or 16 , she looks a lot like Ezekiel to be honest.

"I'm sorry I disturbed you guys , I'll just go to bed." She says walking away .

"Ezra wait , come back here and tell me where you're coming from." Ezekiel says being serious and it's a bit weird to see him playing the protective brother .

The girl slowly turns around and I can tell she was busy with something but I'm not going to tell Ezekiel.

"I was at Michelle's house for a sleepover." She says and I hope Ezekiel sees through her lies .

"Please Ezra I'm not a fool , I passed around Michelle 's house today and they were not there including Michelle, so where were you , you have to tell me or else I'll let Carla deal with you." Ezekiel threatens her but she just laughs .

...

Ezekiel

Ezra is laughing and I know it's because she knows she can easily blackmail me too , gosh my mom birthed a devil with this one. Ezra has always been the naughtiest among all of us and I know that she was doing something mom wouldn't approve of , she obviously took after my dad which is not a good thing because my dad was a sex god according to my aunt and the amount of kids proves so. And he was also messy .

"Ok you can stop laughing now. Since you've obviously caught me and I know where you've been why don't we just get off each other's backs and move on huh?" I ask and she nods in agreement not even trying to deny the fact that she's been out somewhere.

"I must say I never thought I would ever come across this day , wow Ezekiel welcome to the industry." Ezra says and I feel a bit disgusted because she's literally 17 and mom obviously doesn't know she's having sex at this age.

"You know the day mom finds out that you're doing it , she's going to kill you right?" I ask and she starts to tense up .

" Anyway Ezekiel I'm going to bed , and by the way you did good with her , she's hot and obviously energetic. But mom won't find out because no one is going to tell her." She tries to threaten me.

"Please don't threaten me , at least I'm old enough for such things what about you huh. And don't talk about Alexandria like that she's your elder, now go to bed before you wake Enzo up." I say .

"Wait if you're Alexandria then who's Zara ... Wait . Wow you continue to suprise me brother but I guess now we're even. Toodles." She says and heads to her room upstairs. I quickly look for my phone and check on the family group to see that my mom told everyone in the family that I've found a girlfriend named Zara a few hours ago which means Carla has seen it , wait is that why she cut her favourite TV show short.

Shit.... Shit .