chapter 39

Alexandria

I finish washing the dishes and I look the door to see if dad is here yet . I sigh and I hear the door open . I quickly go to the living room to greet him .

"Hey , you're finally early." I say to him and hug him and he hugs me back .

"Yes darling, I want us to talk and sort this whole thing , but I'll go freshen up first, ok?." He says and I nod . He walks up the stairs and I look at him. I go to the kitchen to take a tangerine and wait for him .

After a while he comes back and he sits down on the sofa , wow he looks drained.

"We don't have to if you're not feeling well." I say to him worriedly and he shakes his head.

"No , I'm like this because I've had sleepless nights with this thing so it's better if I just fix it." He says and I look at him worriedly not knowing what to believe.

"Anyway I..." Before I can finish my sentence the door opens and my mom walks in , I look at her surprised. I look at dad and he seems like he expected her to show up.

"Mom, what're you doing here?" I ask and she looks at dad.

"We want to solve this once and for all." My mom says sitting down and she gives my dad a look as if she hates him.

"Ok, can we start because I have some studying to do." I say .

"Alright , to not waste time , you get to ask the questions and we'll answer you." My mom says and I nod .

"Ok, why are you guys seperated? And don't act like you're not because I know you guys are not together anymore." I say and my mom looks at my dad with a disgusted look and I feel more curious .

"Should I tell her Derek?" My mom asks my dad and he looks at her, wow whatever the reason is , it pissed off my mom because she would never call him by his name.

"Well , the reason is that your dad couldn't keep it in his pants." My mom and I gasp looking at my dad but he just looks down with embarrassment. I feel the tears threatening to come out but I try to get a grip. I can't believe my dad would ever do this , he was in love with mom and we were perfect so what happened . I breathe in trying to focus.

"How many times?" I ask my dad and he's still looking down.

"I didn't cheat on your mom Alexandria, she's just exaggerating ." He says finally looking up .

"NO , IM NOT . WHAT YOU DID IS STILL CONSIDERED CHEATING." My mom shouts and I'm shocked.

"BUT IT WAS NOT PHYSICAL LIKE YOU CLAIM IT IS."

"OH PLEASE , SHE OBVIOUSLY JUMPED AT THE OPPORTUNITY."

"DONT SAY THAT ABOUT HER , AND SHE'S NOT LIKE THAT OK. NOT EVERYONE IS LIKE YOU." I gasp and look at my dad .

"GOD YOU'RE DISGUSTING. CAN YOU AT LEAST RESPECT ME IN MY DAUGHTER'S PRESENTS ."

"CAN YOU BOTH JUST SHUT UP!" I shout and the room goes quite and my parents look at me shocked.

I sigh and look at my mom.

"Who are you talking about?" I ask calmly and my mom smiles , but I know she's hurt inside.

"Isn't it obvious, I'm talking about someone poor... someone that has a shitty job and uses married men to pay for her daughter's school fees."

I try to think about who she could be talking about but nothing is coming to my head

"Come on baby , get there." My mom says and I think and I finally realise who she's talking about.

I gasp and I look at my mom.

"Gloria." I say with a low voice and my mom nods.

"What , Gloria as in Lana's mom." I ask and my mom nods again and I look at my dad but his head is down in his hands.

"Dad is it true?" He looks at me

"I can explain..."

"EXPLAIN WHAT EXACTLY." I shout and my mom smiles at my dad and she looks relieved that I found out.

"YOU'RE PAYING FOR LANA'S DAMN FEES. ARE YOU FUCKING CRAZY. AND YOU FUCKING LIKE HER MOTHER , WHAT HAS GOTTEN INTO YOU DAD."

I look at him and he just keeps quite . I stand up and walk to my bedroom. I've always known that Lana's poor but I never told anyone. She hides it from everyone with her fake Gucci bags and Prada shoes. No one knows this except for me and my family. My parents have been friends with Lana's before we were even born , back when they were rich until Lana's dad just disappeared into thin air taking all his money and leaving  Gloria with a thirteen year old, I guess those are the cons of being a housewife. But , since our families were friends I didn't tell anyone about Lana's financial problems, but mostly it's because my dad asked me not to , but I guess I know why now.

"Where are you going, hunny?" My mom asks following me.

As soon as I get to my room , I start packing my things in my bag.

"I'll help you." My mom helps me pack and once we're done we go downstairs and I look at my dad , I want him to stop us but... He doesn't so me and my mom leave the house.

....

I lie on my bed after getting a cold shower. I look up at the ceiling and I think about how good our family was, just me , dad and my mom , and including my secret sister Noelle. And about her, that's an explanation for another time.

I reach for my phone and I try to distract myself, but it only lasts for two freaking minutes. I look at the time and see that it's six I'm the evening.

I toss it away  and I stand up and try to think of something I can distract myself with. I need a serious distraction, some kind of... release. My mind goes to him but I shake away the thought.

Eventually after minutes of trying everything, I go downstairs and I head to his room.

I just stand there because I know that once I open this door , there's no going back. I sigh and knock on the door and he opens it after a while.

I quickly get in and close the door. 

"Hey , you're back early. Zara told me that you'll come back from your dad's after a week." He says and smiles awkwardly.

"I'm not here to chit chat . I'm here to ask you for a favour. " I say and he looks at me with confusion.

"A favour? What kind of favour?"

I step close to him and he doesn't step back . We're now chest to chest and I'm looking up at him , because he's way taller than me.

"Well, I want you to fuck me until I say you can stop. Meaning that if I'm not satisfied, we're going to continue fucking even if lasts till morning." I say and Ezekiel looks at me .

"Do you agree ?" I ask and wait for him to answer but instead he kisses me hard and I kiss him back , and we continue to kiss while he leads me to his bed.

I pull away and look at him and I can see the fire in his eyes making me smile.

"What is it?" He asks desperately and I chuckle.

"I forgot to add something , we only do what I want us to do."

"No problem." He says , but he's already kissing me again and I smile knowing this is going to be fun.