chapter 25

Ezekiel

It's a lazy Friday evening and I'm in the room with my mom and dad, finally they're both free at the same time.

"I talked to Carla yesterday." My mom says and I feel my shoulders tense up.

"She said she misses you and you should come visit her soon , both her and Ezra." My mom says smiling and I relax a bit because I thought Carla was not going to listen to me and tell mom everything, but I guess she's still as loyal as before. I always told Carla everything when growing up and there are also some things that she knows and my mom doesn't know,  except for my dad obviously.

"Ok it's time to go."my mom says standing up

"Already?" I ask

"Yeah I just remembered I need to be extra careful for tomorrow's guests and check the arrangements." She says and leaves .

"You were quite today," I say worriedly turning to my father, he's not usually the silent person in our family.

"Carla told me something, and after I heard what your mother said I decided to keep my mouth shut to try not to say something I'm not supposed to." He says smiling at me.

"You know don't you?" I say and he nods. I'm not surprised because I knew Carla was gonna tell him , I mean we tell our dad everything, except for Ezra.

"That was a great coverup by the way , her father and all. But I'm still mad that you didn't tell me the minute you got back." He says his mood changing immediately, now he's all smiley and back to his original self.

Before I can say anything he continues.

"Thanks for taking my advice, but you didn't tell me it was this spoiled brat Ali or whatever her name is , but also don't forget your studies and go out like her friends and drink on a Sunday.  But I must say I didn't know you are so naughty." He says giving me a mischievous look , wow I really need to make him leave.

"Well the apple doesn't fall far from the tree , does it?" I ask him and he stops smiling and stands up to leave, oh god finally.

"Ok that's enough for today bye and I love you ." He says.

"Bye , I love you." I say and he leaves.

I remember when I was in  my last college people used to think it's weird that me and my dad  say I love you to each other but it's not really weird , it's just that I grew up with my dad always telling me that a simple I love you to a parent can make his or her whole day, weeks and months. I also love to see the smile he has everytime I tell him that

A message snaps me out of my thoughts and I look to see that it's from Alexandria and I open it.

"Please come to my room"

...

Alexandria

I hear a knock on my door and I quickly run to open it. I see Ezekiel standing and I hug him and pull him inside and lock the door.

I smile and wrap my hands around his neck and pull him to me kissing him slowly, but he pulls back and looks at me with a confused look but he's smiling at the same time.

"Why are you all smiley face today.?" He asks and I just shrug .

"Maybe you can wipe the smile off my face and replace it with something else." I say and walk towards him and take his hand leading him to my bed. I get on the bed , but he's just standing there and looking at me .

"Come on ." I say

He gets on the bed and looks at the TV , why is he looking at the TV and not me.
I put his hand on my shoulder and he pulls me closer to him. I kiss each of his fingers and I start kissing his cheek and move slowly to his neck while leaving traces of wet kisses , I feel his arm pressing harder on my shoulder and I smile because I know I'm affecting him.

I get on top of him and he's finally looking at me , I press my lips against his and he cups my ass with his big hands and I start straddling him and he deepens the kiss taking my tongue into his mouth and soon our tongues are fighting in our mouths and I keep straddling him and he moves to my neck and sucks on it making me let out a moan.

I start unbuttoning his shirt and he stops and looks at me.

"What are you doing?" Ezekiel asks

"What , you don't want to?" I ask

"I mean I do but I want it to be..."

"Don't say special because this is already more than special, I mean for once I actually want it and no one is forcing me and it's also special because you care about me enough to wait and make it special, everything is special Ezekiel." I say and he smiles but he stops.

"Shit I don't have... You know." He says and god he's such a shy person.

I reach for the drawer and I take a condom out .

"I'm always ready Mr Fernandez."