chapter 26

Alexandria

I take off Ezekiel 's shirt and Oh My God the abs and the v line make me sweat the minute I look at them .

I feel my lips dry up as I look at them .

"Are you going to continue or should I ?"
He asks and starts to unclasp my bra and pinches my nipple and I try unzip his pants but he turns us around and now he's hovering over me .

He kisses me roughly and takes off my short and throws it somewhere in the room and I bring my lips to his and he kisses me back as if there's no tomorrow and I feel myself smile against his lips.

He unzips his pants while kissing me and before I know it we're both naked .

"Well that was fast ." I say while reaching for the condom .

"You were already prepared so I guess it was bound to be fast." He says smirking and I blush because I know he's talking about me not wearing anything under my short.

"Let me do it for you." I say taking the condom from him and my mouth waters at the sight of his dick. I open the packet but I kiss his tip before I start to roll the condom up his cock .

I open my legs and I expect him to get closer and stand between them but he leans down and starts to trail wet kisses on my thighs and he looks at me with a smirk .

"I'm not that much of an expert but I'll try." He says but this time with a shy smile .

"Ok but maybe we'll try next time."I say and pull him towards me feeling eager to feel him inside me.

He kisses me and enters me slowly while we keep eye contact .

...

Ezekiel

I look at my cock going inside her pussy and I can already tell that it's tight just with the tip of my dick.

I try to go all the way in , but she hitches her breath and I start to feel panic that maybe I did something wrong.

"Are you ok?" I ask worriedly

"Yeah , though it might take long
adjust to my throbbing pussy, so just go in slowly." She says smiling and I blush but I hope she doesn't see it.

I go in slowly and the look of her face everytime I give her an inch of my cock makes me feel like I've hit a jackpot. I start to need her more so I push all the way in and she moans looking at me with disbelief and I want to say sorry but I won't say it for taking what I want.

I wait for her to catch her breath and I start to move in and out of her slowly.

"Ah... Ah, fuck ." She moans and I smile as I start to pick up my pace a little but the more she moans the more the desire in me builds up.

I kiss her hard and I move faster as she wraps her legs around my waist and the sound of her wet pussy sucking on my dick fills the room . I move faster and her moans get louder as her insides clench on my cock almost making it harder to move and a moan escapes my throat and I pick up my pace and I feel her nails digging into my skin while I suck on her neck.

After a while I feel her body shudder and the look on her face makes my dick jerk up and I feel the wave of pleasure wash over me and I kiss her as I start to slow down .

I get off off her as we try to catch our breath and I turn to look at her , but she's already looking at me with a smile, I smile and take my boxers before I walk to the bathroom to clean myself.

...

Alexandria

I smile as I look at Ezekiel 's back when he walks to the bathroom.

I try to sit up but I feel a sting of pain in between my legs, wait what . I'm not really sore am I. No I'm not , but just to confirm let me try standing up. I look at the bathroom door to see if Ezekiel is coming back so he won't catch me .

I stand up and I the pain gets worse and I almost fall down. Wow I can't possibly be sore because of Ezekiel, it's so weird. I look again at the door to check and I stand up again and the pain is still there but I know I have to be strong so I just stand with the pain. I look at the door again and still no view of him so I try to walk and I the pain just grew two times worse . I breath in and I look again and still no Ezekiel. I start walking slowly and I try to take a bigger step and FUCK I should've never done that. Ok smaller steps then. I walk slowly and...

"What are you doing?" Ezekiel's voice makes me stop in my tracks .

I just stand there facing away from him and gosh this is so embarrassing, I hope he's enjoying the view though .

"Alexandria?" He asks and I turn around to face him with a cheeky smile and I hope it's as innocent as it is in my mind.

He gives me a confused look. "Are you ok.?" He asks and I nod .

"I was just going to the closet to look for a new outfit since it's going to be dinner soon." I say and he still seems unsure of whether to believe or not but he nods his head and reaches for his pants and shirt . And it's so hot to see him getting ready just after sex and he looks at me and eyes me up and down. I smile remembering that I'm naked.

He walks to me and wraps his hands around my waist and he kisses me slowly and he uses other hand to grab my ass and I deepen the kiss and we make out before he pulls away and looks at me .

"I have to go , bye."

"Bye."

Ezekiel leaves after making sure there's no one walking around.

I slowly walk to the mirror and I smile at the sight of my face and hair. Wow it's always the quite ones isn't it?