chapter 22

Alexandria

I wake up to the birds chirping and I look at the surroundings to see that it's not my room , and the events of what happened in my yacht make me smile as I think about Ezekiel grabbing my ass , but I stop smiling as I think about last night and how Ezekiel didn't sleep on the bed with me .I get out of bed and see that Ezekiel is not in the room. I sigh and walk out of the room and I hear a kid crying and there sound irritates the fuck out of me.

I walk down the stairs and I smell something sweet and I feel my stomach grumble and I lick my lips as I head to the kitchen. I stop in my tracks at the sight in front of me and I smile.

Ezekiel is holding a cute baby boy in his arms and my hurt from last night quickly goes away. I see the woman from last flipping pancakes and frying bacon in the other pan. Ezekiel turns to look at me while rocking the baby in his arms and finally the kid is quite.

Ezekiel smiles at me but he seems awkward . He looks at me up and down and I start to realise I'm still wearing his t-shirt.

"I'm sorry if he woke you up." He says and I shake my head . The woman turns to look at me and she smiles

"Oh Alexandria you're awake , don't worry breakfast is almost ready , and I hope Enzo didn't wake you up he can be very loud. You can sit on the chair there . " She says pointing at the sitting table in the kitchen, wow what a weird interior this house has.

"My name is Carla by the way, Ezekiel's beloved sister and the hottest." She says giving me a handshake and I just smile at her and I see Ezekiel roll his eyes at his sister making me chuckle.

"Uhm do you guys have a new toothbrush I can use before eating breakfast.?" I ask and Clara looks at me in confusion .

"You brush your teeth before eating breakfast?" She asks and she looks at Ezekiel and he gives her a look and she smiles at him , were they talking about me before I got here.

"Oh I'm sorry Ezekiel went to buy them a while ago, look in the second drawer." She says smiling at me but I can tell she's still surprised with the fact that I brush my teeth before breakfast.

...

Ezekiel

It's been a few hours and I decided to show Alexandria around the neighborhood. She takes pictures with my camera because apparently she thinks it's a calm environment.

"Why did you ignore me last night , I mean I was kinda expecting you to say it back." I ask her , its been  bugging me and I don't want to be the reason she is upset or anything.

"Because I felt as if you don't want to touch me or look at me after what you saw last night." She says and I can hear the sadness in her voice . I look at her and I reach for her hands.

"How can you think that? I thought you wanted to be comfortable after what happened and the space I'm sorry I made you feel that way but I really wanted to sleep next to you, and look at you." I say and she's grinning and I see the blush on her cheeks.

She steps closer to me and she wraps her hands around my neck before leaning in to kiss me . I feel her lips on mine and wrap my arms around her waist as she deepens the kiss, but I pull back because we need to talk about this.

"What's wrong ?" She asks.

I sigh and look at her. "I was thinking of telling Zara about us today and..."

"WHAT NO . There's no way you're telling her we've just fixed our issues , and I don't want to lose her ." She says and I'm surprised by her statement.

"So you just want to do this behind her back." I say

"Yes , I mean we've already messed up and I don't think we can't stop , so telling her would just make things worse , look I really love Zara and I know you might doubt it now but I really do and she loves you a lot, I've never seen her look at anyone like the way she looks at you and I don't want us to break her heart when her birthday is coming soon. Please Ezekiel don't tell her." She says and I see her point but it's still wrong to do this . This is so unlike me and I know the best thing to do is stop this , but I feel attracted to her . It's like I'm addicted and I don't like how she makes me feel weak but I like it.

She looks at me with those bambi eyes and I know she knows she's affecting me.

I sigh." Ok I won't tell her, but once we start this we have to be careful ." I say and Alexandria smiles and she jumps to hug me and wraps her legs around my waist and I hug her back and I put her down gently

"Thank you , I know it's selfish that I'm doing this but I really tried to stay away from you , I really did but I just couldn't and I'm going to safe ." She says and I can tell she's having mixed feelings, I am too.

...

We go back home in the evening and I must say it was a good idea to go get some fresh air.

Carla is in the living room watching Telemundo and she's really focused .

"Oh you're back , Enzo is sleeping so come and enjoy while it lasts." She says patting on the sofa. I lead Alexandria to the sofa and we sit while she puts her head  on my thighs , I look at her but she's looking at the TV . I turn to Carla and she's obviously smirking and she winks at me and I find myself smiling or should I say ... Getting hard , shit come on boy this is not the time to freeze up.

Alexandria realises what's happening and she turns to look at me smiling but I look at the TV not wanting to look at her right now.