chapter 32

Ezekiel

It's Friday night and I'm in my room making out with Zara. She's having a girl's night with Alexandria and her friends, but she came to my room because she missed me.

"I've been waiting for this moment for months." Zara says against my lips and I pull away and look at her.

"What do you me..."

Before I could finish my sentence Zara takes off her top and she's not wearing a bra. I look at her boobs and I feel myself harden as she takes off her skirt and I smile as I take off my shorts and shirt.

"Do you umm, have protection?" Zara asks and I nod and I reach for the drawer and take a condom out.

I put on the condom and Zara leans in to kiss me and she looks at me as she raises her hips and leads me in her. She gasps and looks at me in disbelief.

"Wow, you're big." She says in a low voice . I grip her waist with both my hands and she starts oscillating slowly . We kiss slowly and she moans in my mouth .

...

Zara

I walk up the stairs and I smile as I feel the pain between my legs. I open Alexandria 's door and they're all giving weird looks.

I sit on my mattress on the floor. I sigh and look at them with a smile.

"So , what happened that you had to come back after two hours?" Holly asks and Lana rolls her eyes at her.

"Stop being so slow, obviously they had sex , didn't you see the way she was walking when she came and her hair. Anyway we want all the details ." Lana says and they're all looking at me as if they're waiting for something.

"Well, we did have sex." I say and they all cheer , Holly stands up to go fetch popcorn and Lana goes for the wine and look at Alexandria and she just smiles at me, but it doesn't reach her eyes.

I look away from her and roll my eyes so she doesn't see, gosh what a bitch. Lana and Holly come back from their little food hunting and we start eating as I explain what happened.

"Ok so as you all know , I went there to just talk to him and one thing led to another and we started kissing and I felt horny and well, you know the rest." I say and Alexandria gives me a look .

"I'm not sure if that's enough for two hours." She says with a smile and I smile, well at least I still have my best friend.

"Ok , why don't you guys asks anything you want." I say and they all cheer while drinking the wine.

"Ok me first , did you guys fuck or make love?" Lana asks

"Uhmm, at first it was slow but then he got comfortable and took control and fucked the shit out me." I say and they all scream and I laugh.

"Ok, so how many rounds?" Alexandria asks smiling and I laugh at her eager look .

"Uhm , I think two...three , no , no it was four , yeah definitely four." I say and they all gasp looking at me like I'm crazy.

"Wow , so how rough was it." Holly asks and they nod liking her question.

"It was very fast , like really fast he was an animal and I couldn't believe it, and I swear I'm gonna have hickies all over my boobs by tomorrow. " I say and I take a sip of my wine .

"Wow , what kind of positions?" Alexandria asks and I smile because I know this is the kind of question my best friend Al would ask.

"Well , first he was sitting on his bed and I rode him, secondly he was on top, thirdly he bended me over and lastly cowgirl and before leaving I gave him a BJ." I say and I swear the whole house is probably awake with their screaming and I shake my head with a smile.

"Oh my god, who would've thought that Ezekiel was capable of this." Alexandria says and I smile suddenly blushing.

I start to think about his fast thrusts and how my nipples were in his mouth and when I was sucking his cum off his...

I suddenly feel something hitting and I turn to see all of them looking at me with mischievous smirks on their faces.

"Are you thinking about him, right now Zara ?" Lana asks and I nod and smile.

"Trust me you're going to be addicted." Alexandria says and I look at her , but she's not smiling.

"Wow , he sounds fun." Holly says and her dreamy voice catches me off guard , but I just smile at her. Wow how weird.

"Uhmm anyway let's ignore her and talk about your party next Saturday." Alexandria says after giving Holly a death stare and we spent the whole talking about my upcoming birthday on the 7th of August.

...

Ezekiel

I open the door to see my dad standing there with a weird smile. I make way for him and he comes in.

I look at the time to see that it's one in the morning and I look at my dad in disbelief.

"I had a feeling that you were awake." My dad says with a cheesy smile, and I look at him with a curious look.

"No actually I was fast asleep, but what are you doing here at exactly one in the morning?"

"Uhmm yeah about that...wait this room smells like sex." My dad says and I start to tense up.

"Was it A or Z, because I know they're both here tonight. " My dad asks and I roll my eyes at the way he's addressing them.

"Seriously what're you doing here?" I ask trying to avoid his question.

"Oh , well I wanted to know if you're ok because you weren't answering my calls and we haven't spoken in a while , but now I obviously know the reason so I'm just going to go." My dad says and he leans to hug me but stops and gives me a look of disgust. I roll my eyes while smiling and he chuckles.

He turns to leave, but I feel like something is missing from our conversation.

"It was Zara ." I say and he smiles

"That's my boy, and I love you son good night."

"I love you, goodnight."

He leaves and I lock the door and go to sleep. Wow at least there's no school tomorrow.