chapter 38

Ezekiel

The minute I get home I visit my dad in the garden and I tell him about my day and he does the same .

I go back to my room and as soon as I open the door I see Zara sitting on my bed.

"Zara, what're you doing here?" I ask and she looks like she's very ... angry.

"Are you ok?" I ask and go to her . I reach for her hand but she pulls it away and she stands up . I look at her confused but she has a serious look on her face.

"Where did you go with Lana?"

Shit, what am I going to say . I have to think of something.

"ANSWER ME ." She shouts and I'm taken aback by her tone . I've never seen her this angry before.

"Zara , she wanted to apologize to me for the way she treated me and nothing else." I quickly come up with a lie and I see her relax a little and I let out a sigh of relief.

"Is that all?" She asks and I nod.

"You didn't have to shout at me like that though."

"I know I'm sorry, it's just that I've always been betrayed in my life and..."

"Wait wait, did you think I was cheating on you with her? "

She looks at me and her eyes are a little teary. I put my arms around her and I kiss the top of her head.

"Hey , it's ok . I'm not going anywhere alright. "

"I'm s-sorry , I just ...I ." I rub her back and she cries uncontrollably and I start to feel guilty for some reason.

She pulls back and wipes off her tears with a smile.

"I'm sorry, I don't know what came over me."

"If there's anything you want to talk about, you can tell me."

She nods and sits down on the bed.

"I have trust issues . " She says and she looks up at me with a sad smile.

"I've always been betrayed all my life . And I did nothing about it but cry. " She wipes away her tears and smiles.

"Do you want to know something?" She asks and I nod .

"I've never been in a relationship that I've ever been cheated on and I've been in more that five relationships except the last one that I had with Jordan. " She says and suddenly feel a pang of guilt . Why would I do this to her , she's the nicest person I've ever met. Shit , I really messed up.

"I don't trust anyone anymore, you remember Diane , the one you met at my birthday party?" I nod

"Your friend?" I ask and she gives me a look of disgust and shakes her head.

"I used to be in a relationship with Jordan, I'm sure you know him , and this other day I wanted to surprise him with a visit to his house and I heard voices ... unpleasant voices. It was him and Diane, I don't even want to talk about what I saw." She stands up and looks at me.

"I'm not trying to scare you or threaten you , but I don't want you to go and sleep with anyone while you're still with me , if you've lost feelings just tell me , I don't need to see you naked with another girl for me to find out. I've had my heart broken a lot of times. Please Ezekiel I'm begging you, if you've lost feelings tell me before you go and do something like that. Can you promise me that ?"

She looks at me obviously waiting, and I just look at her not knowing what to do but I know I have to do something very quickly. I wrap my hands around her and lie with her on the bed . Well, at least I didn't get to promise her anything this time , but what about the other days , what am I going to do then?

...

Lana

I smile as I look at the photos of him, the photos I took without him knowing, without him noticing. I slide to the next photos and each time they get hotter , making me hot too.

I slowly take my hand in my Victoria's secret underwear. I look at his photos and damn it's gotta take a lot of work to look that good. I start touching myself and rubbing through my wetness as I look at his pics. I slide one finger in me and I let out a moan, before I could continue pleasuring myself to his photos my phone rings .

I let out a sigh and slide out my finger and check to see that it's Chris, I roll my eyes and answer it.

"Hey there, it's so nice to finally hear from you." I say with a fake happy tone and walk to the bathroom to wash my hands.

I come back from the bathroom and I'm still listening to Chris' blabbering .

"Are you even listening to me?"

"Yes , I am and if you want you can come over , you know you don't have to ask me."

"Yeah I know , it's just that I feel good when I ask for your permission to come over."

"Well , I'm not Alexandria, so thank you for knowing you can't mess with me ."

"Or maybe it's just because I love you and I respect you . "

I roll my eyes and I look at the screen and cringe, I hate it when people tell me they love me , especially if I don't even like them the slightest.

"Bye Chris I'm busy , don't come ." I say and hang up , I know he is aware that he's not supposed to call me back.

Well to explain our conversation, Alexandria and Chris have been together for almost three years now , I mean officially because before they started dating for real they were just hooking up.

I've also been hooking up with Chris for a while now , and the funny part is that Alexandria's knows, but when she found out Chris blackmailed her with her nudes so she couldn't break up with him.That's what she gets for being a slut , but anyway let's move on. I also know that Chris can be  abusive , because of his family problems and alcohol addiction including drugs. Chris doesn't have a very good relationship
with his father after he separated from his mother .

I don't even like Chris , but he loves me so he does everything I tell him to. I was using him to get back at Alexandria because she always thinks that she can get everything she wants.

I'm now close to Zara because I wanted more information about Alexandria so that I can use it against her , but Chris will do for now.

I look at my phone and I see him, my love , gosh the minute I get him I'll be the happiest I've ever been. He is another reason as to why I don't like Zara ,  but mostly Alexandria . I lick my lips as I look into his eyes , his hair . I smile as I think about how he looks good in a mullet. I am going to get him one day and nobody will stop me , not even Alexandria's pussy.

I smile as I think about what we did today , I know we just talked but that's a progress. I giggle as I hug my plushy, big , light  brown bear and I think about his laugh and smile and oh my god his smell, I sniff my bear and hug it tighter as I keep thinking about him and his perfect teeth , his height and his age , I giggle and kick my feet as I think about how old he is . I drift to sleep with a smile, with him in my mind and heart.