chapter 2

Alexandria

There is chattering in the cafeteria during break and I can't help but spot Ezekiel walking down the hallway to the lockers.

The last time we spoke to each other in school was in principal Monais' office when the rumour came out that he was working as a maid in my house , after I told everyone of course .

Ezekiel used to look at me almost every day in school and back at home , I'm not gonna lie it gave me the chills . I don't know if it was admiration or hatred because I couldn't really point the emotion on his face when he was looking but I'm sure it's admiration.

Now he doesn't look or talk to me anymore after that day , I still remember how everyone laughed and called him names like 'slave master' or 'stinky maid ' and I just stood there and laughed at his facial expression , gosh you should've seen it it was fantastic.

I don't know why but I think he hates me , which is obviously ok with me considering I don't give a fuck about a guy with 2000 dollars in his account.

Today is Wednesday also known as my special day of tea parties. But this time it will obviously be different considering that Pope is on leave and some stupid boy who can't even use the expensive appliances at my house is going to be attending my fucking tea party , and yes I'm talking about slave master Ezekiel .

"Al , what is the theme again? " my best friend Zara snaps me out of my thoughts .

" Oh umm, it's spring so just some beautiful flowly dress that's all"

"Are you ok Al?, I mean you didn't tell anyone about the theme and you seem out of place what is? " Lana my other friend asks

" Ok , well promise to still come to my tea party after what I'm about to tell you guys.? "

"Come on even if it was raining and stormy we would still come to your tea party." Zara says

I take a deep breath as I prepare myself for the embarassment I'm about to face
" Uhmm ok so Pope my maid is on leave for  two weeks and Ezekiel is replacing Pope." I sigh waiting for their reactions.

"Wow really, that's even a more reasonable reason for us to go "Zara says obviously shocking our whole friend group .

Zara sees the way we're looking at her obviously shocked at her excitement to go to a tea party where Ezekiel is going to be attending.

Zara clears her throat " uhmm what I mean is we've got to be there to see Ezekiel's humiliation after failing to make the correct kind of tea we drink , I mean I'm sure he isn't used to making these right? "

"Wow Zara is actually making a good point , I mean who would want to miss that? "Lana says

"Wow Zara bravo , bitch " Diane says

Zara smiles cheekly almost seeming nervous

"Yes that's exactly what I meant , see we should go ... "Zara says and I swear by the tone of her voice there's more to the excitement she just shared when she heard Ezekiel is going to be there.

Oh My Gosh ... I hope it's not what I'm thinking

( bell rings)

"Ok guys I'm going to History and that ma'am is strict so byee" Zara leaves

"Bye guys"I say as we all go to our classes and I see that I have chemistry ... Shit this is where I die

...

I walk into the classroom and the cause of my death is right there already preparing for the lesson , gosh what a nerd.

"Miss Luther, do you mind sitting down ? " Mr Sade asks

"Yes sir, why is she sitting on my seat?"

"She's a new student Luther so please seat down there's a vacant seat next to Fernandez so ... Please"

Gosh this is going to be a long day